This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Racket_Man View Post

She got a mass mailing letter in the mail yesterday from a car insurance company advertising LOW LOW car insurance rates.
    Something else I get on occasion . . . and I don't have driver's license.

And not just by snail mail either . . . I also see these in my email box.
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

AARP has sent me a handful of things before, and I famously shared after turning 21 that I had received an offer for a Hoveround chair.

For the record I'll be 26 in June.

Comment

Don't you mean 76?

My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Quoth NecessaryCatharsis View Post
          I frequently get spam emails offering to enlarge a piece of anatomy I don't possess, and others offering to improve blood flow to it.
          I get these too as well as ones from women wanting to have affairs and other similar things. Some even want to get married.

Comment

Somewhere something I signed up for (I think it was a newspaper subscription) got my name wrong. It was something like Tin Tickerd. And I even got some piece of mail addressed to Tin and Trixie Tickerd. I have no idea how that even happened.

After my mother died we got a thing for a book club addressed to her and written on the front of the envelope was "Are you dying for a good mystery?" It was long enough after that we found it funny.
            I would have a nice day, but I have other things to do.

Comment

Working...
            X