This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creepy, or just plain stupid

Last night I got a call at a hotel right on the border of College Town and Money To Burn City. When I got there, I saw a few men loitering around the lobby entrance. A beautiful young woman came out as soon as I pulled in, and the loitering men all stopped what they were doing and stared at her. (She was that kind of beautiful. I'll admit, I stared too.) One of them said something to her that I didn't hear, but by the look on her face, she was obviously creeped out by it.

When she got in my cab, I asked her what he said. She replied with something along the lines of "I'll give you a ride" with extremely lewd undertones.

Yeah, real smooth, guy, that'll totally win her heart.
    Last edited by Deserted; 02-22-2014, 03:23 AM. Reason: clarified my phrasing
    Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
    OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
    she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
    Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Quoth Deserted View Post
    When she got in my cab, I asked her what he said. She replied with something along the lines of "I'll give you a ride" with extremely lewd undertones.
    Silly lecher, it's a COMPLETE horse that gives someone a ride - and I doubt if that lecher eats hay.
    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

I likes me a beauty as much as the next guy, but the important question is... did she tip well?

Comment

Reading the title my thought was, "Yes." Reading the story, my mind hasn't changed.

As far as pick up lines go, that was definitely one of the most boring. At least pretend to be original.. unless creepy is your idea of being original. If that's the case, then go ahead. The human race will be better off without your genetics.
        If I make no sense, I apologize. I'm constantly interrupted by an actual toddler.

Comment

Quoth sms001 View Post
          I likes me a beauty as much as the next guy, but the important question is... did she tip well?
          50% -- $6 ride, $3 tip. Percentage-wise, my best tip this week.
          Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
          OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
          she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
          Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

Working...
          X