Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What part of "EMPLOYEES ONLY" do you not understand??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to get that when I worked at the bakery for Smith's (I no longer work there, never fucking will again so I get to say the name! ). My customers' excuses? "I used to work here" or "I know the Bakery Manager"

Which means you know you're not supposed to be back here! And, WOW! That place had a LOT of turnover!
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

I go up to the edge of employee areas all the time.

I wanted to get some water bottle packs on sale (those 24-water bottle packages) and the aisles were out, so I walked to the door of the backroom, opened it, and called out hello a few times. No one answered so I went around the store looking for an employee. Found one and told them that when I went up to the backroom door looking for someone to see if more water was in stock and I happened to see piles of the sale water, and that I was more than happy to lug it to the cart myself but wanted their permission. She said I couldn't go back there so she called some guy to get some while I waited with the cart next to the door (on the outside).

If I worked in the backroom and a customer came in because another employee was taking too long, I would apologize for the wait, offer to get either the item and/or the employee myself, and ask the customer if they could please wait outside the backroom while I did that and that I would meet them at the outside of the door.

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
        I used to get that when I worked at the bakery for Smith's (I no longer work there, never fucking will again so I get to say the name! ). My customers' excuses? "I used to work here" or "I know the Bakery Manager"

Which means you know you're not supposed to be back here! And, WOW! That place had a LOT of turnover!
        so should I be grateful then that I never got a call back from Smith's when I applied with them like 3 years ago?
        If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Working...
        X