This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You dont have to scan it again...

I was asked to stand in on uscan for a bit because the current cashier on it needed a break and i dont care what i'm working so they like to ask me.

When i finally sign on there is a family trying to use it and the Dad of course gets mad and says i'm not doing it.. the mom takes over and she scans something that i get to put in the quantity for so i walk over and ask how many they have and put in the amount and clearly told her that she didnt have to scan anymore of them..

a second or two later the uscan monitor beeps and tells me to enter the quantity again...i clear it out and say "You dont have to scan anymore of those Ma'am" and she scans another... I repeat myself again after clearing it. and a moment later she calls me over and tells me that her potatoes didnt ring up... and i said "Ma'am i told you three times that you didnt have to scan them, you've been charged for you can pay now if you like" at which point her younger daughter who had heard me all three times but didnt say anything cracked up laughing..
Working...
X