This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
    I was going to suggest "town drunk" until I realized we're all going to be the town drunks with the number of bars it's going to have.
    So glad I wasn't drinking when I read that . . .

But yeah, I have to agree there . . .just don't call me Otis.
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

And our own currency. Called the 'pwn'

(1 pwn = 100 EWs)
      Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Who could be the town crier?
        "...Muhuh? *blink-blink* >_O *roll over* ZZZzzz......"

Comment

Quoth SongsOfDragons View Post
          Who could be the town crier?
          Not sure who'd want to apply for that position but do we really have to have a village idiot?
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

I'm not seeing a game shop, so I might run one similar to Vintage Stock and the like. Games, movies, comic books and accessories to said items.
            Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
              I was going to suggest "town drunk" until I realized we're all going to be the town drunks with the number of bars it's going to have.
              Not me. I'll probably end up as the town teetotaler.
              "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
              - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Oooo! Idea: I could open and operate a venue for bands, big and small (girlfriend to the band vocalist all the way \m/\m/ ).
                Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

High speed wired and wireless internet (no caps or limits) for all at cost +5%.

For tech support, there's a both an ID10T and Abusive rule - you can hang up after the first profanity and if they can't do basic troubleshooting, they are required to take a training course before they can be connected again.

OH! And if any agent says, and can prove, "You are too stupid to own a computer. Take it back to the store for your money back." will not only be not be fired, but will be on the short list for a promotion.

Any call-centre staff are actually empowered to deal with the idiots. If, when the SC threatens to take their business somewhere else, they say "Can I have your promise in writing?", they get a $50 gift card.

Me? I'd do a combination of a used book/movie store with a cyber cafe in the back.

B
                  "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
                  I never knew how happy paint could make people until I started selling it.

Comment

Quoth dragon_wings View Post
                    Oooo! Idea: I could open and operate a venue for bands, big and small.
                    It can be near my massive garden... thank Mythbusters for showing that metal music helps plants grow!
                    Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                      ... have a village idiot?
                      Certainly!
                      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Damn. I meant 'own and operate' not 'open and operate'.

Comment

• I posted earlier that my guitar and I could use a venue, I think the problem is now solved. Mishi, you better get a flamethrower to deal with the overgrowth that is bound to happen with all the metal I'll be playing.
                          Last edited by taurinejunkie; 03-18-2012, 04:44 PM.
                          Long days, short nights, a bottle of NOS makes it all right.

Canadians Unite !

Comment

• Quoth taurinejunkie
                            I posted earlier that my guitar and I could use a venue, I think the problem is now solved. Mishi, you better get a flamethrower to deal with the overgrowth that is bound to happen with all the metal I'll be playing.
                            That's what got me thinking about it... And I'd love to see my boyfriend's band in concert. I've only seen them in person during a practice session.

So I think the venue would specialize in metal bands but anyone's welcome.

Comment

• Quoth DGoddessChardonnay
                              Quoth dalesys View Post
                              Certainly!
                              Are you applying for the position?

Comment

• Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                                Are you applying for the position?
                                Well... I may be a bit over-qualified, but I need a job.
                                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
                                X