This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This creeps me out.

I don't know why, but the story of Brooke Greenberg just creeps me out the more I read about her. She's a 16 year old girl, who looks/acts only a few months old.

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/Health/st...7880954&page=1
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Wow, that's just....weird. It's really hard to believe, but there's the pictures, and it's on a major news source. Still, that's really weird. And creepy too.

Comment

Quoth SG15Z View Post
      Wow, that's just....weird. It's really hard to believe, but there's the pictures, and it's on a major news source. Still, that's really weird. And creepy too.
      There was an article on it in People magazine a few months back. Its how I first learn of her.
      Military Spouse Support.
      http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
      Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

There was a special about her on TLC or something and it was so strange to see her three sisters (two older, one younger the article said) grow up around her. Poor girl, I hope they can find out what happened to her!

Comment

that's just weird
          and her mom doesn't feel like explaining so she tells people her age as months instead of years

so right now when strangers ask how old she is, the mother says "16 months"

i can understand though, it's gotta be easier to do that instead of explaining it to strangers every time someone casually asks the child's age.

Comment

Quoth Custard Chick View Post
            There was a special about her on TLC or something and it was so strange to see her three sisters (two older, one younger the article said) grow up around her. Poor girl, I hope they can find out what happened to her!

I saw a documentary on her....they (the narrators) were saying she could be the "secret to aging," and a "miracle." Poor kid, let her be.
            "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
            "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
              that's just weird
              and her mom doesn't feel like explaining so she tells people her age as months instead of years

so right now when strangers ask how old she is, the mother says "16 months"

i can understand though, it's gotta be easier to do that instead of explaining it to strangers every time someone casually asks the child's age.
              Yeah explaining that every time would get old, plus people probably wouldn't believe you anyway.

"Yeah she's 16, Yeah sure whatever you say." *backs away slowly*

Comment

Working...
              X