X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compliments to corporate really do matter

Please customers of the world....

It's so often that we remember the bad over the good. Those surveys and phone number so often on the bottom of your receipts - please, if you've enjoyed your stay at our stores/establishments...take 5 minutes and let our corporate offices know.

It's nice to tell the manager. But the manager (in my experience and in being one) can't do anything for that employee you said was fabulous. The customer's word is valued a hundred times more than the employees word - and hearing that we did something good is awesome.

My current company sends boxes of goodies to employees for compliment letters/emails/phone calls and the letter gets saved in their files so they get a better review when that time of the year comes - which means more money for them.

It only takes a couple of minutes - and that kindness to reward good behaviour goes a long way. So next time you're going to crumple up that receipt, please don't.
    If you are thinking to yourself, "Hmmm, should I post this?" it should probably go HERE.

I couldn't agree more.

People are so quick to threaten to call, or actually call corporate to report "such bad service." Yet, there's only a special few that will call to compliment you if you truly go out of your way to make them happy.

Sure, i've gotten a few compliments to the manager on duty, which is much appreciated, but only gives you about 15 minutes of fame. A call to corporate generates a report that remains in your employee file, which would be quite handy when it's time to get a raise.

I've only received one call to the corporate 1-800 number to compliment me out of my 7 months working there, kissing each and every customers butt every single day. It made me feel so proud that somebody actually took time out from their day to call the number and talk to somebody about the good service I provided.

Since then, i've been keeping my attitude positive and my chin up high, because the call proved to me that there are still a good few out there. Hopefully some of them will come to Wendy's for lunch on my shift

Chris

Comment

Haven't posted here in a really long time. I always enjoy reading and it's mostly just because people piss me off. I'm no longer in a customer service related job, but I relay an old story that made me feel really good one day a few years ago. It isn't a call to corporate (working for a city, that just really doesn't exist).

At the time, I was in charge of a baseball clinic type of program for young kids. At the end of the season, we gave out certificates and that sort of thing. If memory serves, one of us (a staff person or myself) made a typo or misspelled one of the kid's names.

When I got back to the office that night, I printed a new certificate with the correct spelling and put it in the mail. This wasn't the first time this had happened (honestly, it happened every season). It was a typical thing.

A couple of weeks later, I received a thank you card from the lady. Essentially, I fixed our mistake and was just doing my job.

Comment

My company treats employees to a paid day off when kudos are recieved by mgmt. about employees...

Comment

the craft store had four write in letters about me and my service (positive i might add)

i got a paper certificate.... oh gee, thanks

they wouldnt even give me a copy of the letters

but ill try to remember to fill those surveys in
          I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Working...
          X