No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Argh, it took 40 minutes to explain why I'm not interested in a date with you, from hinting to flat out telling you I'm a lesbian I'm not interested in dating a guy (twice).

Why on earth do you come back 3 hours later and tell me I should give it a try and you could probably change my mind?

Fucking jackass. And no, I'm not going for a drink with you, your constant 'I'll take care of you' comments are making my feel really uneasy.
    "So you think they named this ship the "Chimera" because there's a monster on board?" Tony DiNozzo

"They did not name it the puppy" Ziva David - NCIS, Chimera

Comment

• Wow, a giant bouquet of lovely roses and lillies, The Authority vol. 1-3 and a card with dinosaur stickers on it, and a kiss from the husband and a wetter one from the kid. This 'being a mother' thing is A-OK.
      https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Quoth CloserToSane View Post
        Argh, it took 40 minutes to explain why I'm not interested in a date with you, from hinting to flat out telling you I'm a lesbian I'm not interested in dating a guy (twice).

Why on earth do you come back 3 hours later and tell me I should give it a try and you could probably change my mind?

Fucking jackass. And no, I'm not going for a drink with you, your constant 'I'll take care of you' comments are making my feel really uneasy.
        One of my coworkers (more of jokingly) tries to get me to go straight for him. Sadly even with the way I look, I still attract more guys than girls .

Comment

• Quoth cashierbex View Post
          One of my coworkers (more of jokingly) tries to get me to go straight for him. Sadly even with the way I look, I still attract more guys than girls .
          I tease a lesbian friend of mine about the time she picked me (a guy) up on New Years eve...

I serviced the card access, alarm & camera systems where she worked as a guard on 24/7 call. System had problems and my truck was out of service, so she came and got me.

... maybe I should feel like I was had?
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• I spent the night watching movies. So worth it.

Comment

• Why is it so hard for my mother-in-law to understand that I and my hubby (her son) hate the sun. We hate heat (except in Vegas. Don't ask) The sun and heat decided to visit PNW this week. We are not happy. At least with my Mom it is a joke. i don't think it is with my MIL.

Also the neighbor's dog needs to shut it. Also Diablo III needs to be able to be playable now.
              Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Finally got to see the hole they opened up in my stomach..kinda nasty looking..at least no redness/infection though..bit bigger then I first thought.
                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• I HATE MY JOB.

No, actually, it's not the job.

It's the managers and the computer system.
                  When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Whoo hoo!! My brother-in-law's bitch, Tex, is having puppies!
                    He just called me to check that he was doing everything right. One has been born so far and Mama Tex is doing really well with caring for it. Cleaned it up properly and everything!

Edited to add: She's had 6 pups in the last 2 hours. They're all cleaned up and are feeding really well.
                    Last edited by Mishi; 05-15-2012, 05:43 AM.
                    Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Has anyone ever seen a gold spider? For two springs in a row I have seen a little spider on our gate (in the American Midwest), about the size of a quarter, and it has a golden sheen, or maybe more coppery. I didn't get a picture because I was too busy running for my life.

Comment

• We have shiny metallic ones here (Aussieland) that are a type of orb weaver. They're awesome! No, I didn't poke it just because it was shiny, why on earth would you think that?

Also...12 puppies altogether! Poor Mama Tex was worn out and snapped at their curious papa when he tried to meet them.
                        Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• I prefer not to see any spiders. *cowers*

Had an awesome talk with a kid in theater in his high school. Talked about Broadway shows. And he said that Spiderman is turning into a distaster in heels. Love it.

Comment

• Today I was leaving the bank drive thru and as I pulled into the lane to exit at the traffic light, there was sandhill crane standing right in the middle of the road in front of me. LOL! Luckily I was able to go slowly around him, and then he sauntered off.

For those who don't know what a sandhill crane looks like...

Very tall, majestic birds. They often hang out in groups, too.
                            "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Jean Craighead George, staple of my childhood, has passed to the other side of the mountain.

Comment

• The cranes...aren't those endangered? Now we know why...they hang out on the highway!
                                When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
                                X