This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greet the Newbie

Hi! I'm blatantly obviously new (hurray!) to this lovely forum which I stumbled across by reading The Devil's Panties. There was a link. (audience gasp)

Of course.

I'm a girl. Kinda duh but I've seen a lot in my travels so... sometimes it needs to be said. I work (..usually.) in the hospitality biz. as a front desk clerk for hotel/motels. I've been a bakery clerk, waitress and an electrician. Yes, I have stories. And, yes, you will learn about them.

Eventually.
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Howdy

<3 your avatar - *covet covet*
    The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Sounds like you should have some fun stories from those jobs! Can't wait to hear them.
      "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
        Hi! I'm blatantly obviously new (hurray!) to this lovely forum which I stumbled across by reading The Devil's Panties.
        Welcome aboard, and be sure to check out the comic strip that Jennie does for us here!
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I am also new and worship at the alter of Devils Panties. Her comic on SC rocks! I started posting them on the bullitin board at work.
          Consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds.
          The following is subject to change:
          If Your Going Through Hell,
          Keep Going...

Comment

! Can't wait to read stories!
            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
            X