This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wha???

I do offline research, approve or deny credits over $50, and take calls from floor agents who need help-today I got these gems-

me-"thank you for calling the mentor line, this is BlaqueKatt how may I help you?"
    frazzled rep-"yeah I have a customer on the line that says due to the storm there are wires hanging low in front of his house.
    me-"oookay o_o"
    fr-"he says he called comcast, his landline company and the tech they sent out said it was a Company X wireless line."
    Me-o_o-"what?, um did you tell him wireless means NO WIRES?"
    fr-"yeah but he insists since comcast told him they were ours they must be, I told him we use towers, but he doesn't get it, his cordless phone has wires"
    Me-<headdesk>-"explain to the customer that cell phones work like radios and they don't have wires, hence our name company x wireless."
    fr- "ok I'll try"

I am never using comcast

research form-
    mobile telephone number 000-000-0000
    customer name-fred

reason for research form:

this is the customer's number I cannot access the account by this, customer SSN, name or handset ESN, customer wants to be sure that his billing address is correct so he gets his bill-please insure that the address is correct.

o_o >_< o_o-um my crystal ball is broken, maybe if I put the shards in a bag shake them and throw them maybe they'll form the account number.

yesterday I denied a credit, because the charges were valid, today the credit magically reappeared.

the rep thought the customer really deserved the credit-any why you ask? Simple, the customer thought her number was changed on 12/15, it was not changed until 12/29, she had overages from 12/15-12/29, that she feels are not her responsibility because she thought her number was changed on the 15th, And the Rep AGREED with her. Someone else must have made those calls because she THOUGHT her number had changed. Apparently thinking something is done makes it happen. Never mind the fact that the number was still assigned to her handset, the calls are to numbers she has called before-she thought her number was changed so those calls aren't her responsibility.

two days before I go back to this<sigh>

BlaqueKatt-slightly frazzled cube rat....
    Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes
Working...
X