Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know your restaurant is getting a bad review when...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know your restaurant is getting a bad review when...

....the answer to the question 'What was the best thing about the bathroom facilities' is 'at least the graffiti in the cubicles was not obscene...'
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Yeah, but was it clean? I'm assuming not, since that was the best thing.

I tend to judge places by the state of their restrooms. If their restroom is gross, what does that say about the cleanliness of the kitchen?
    "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
    -Mira Furlan

Comment

Just a couple (or even just one determined) SCs can destroy a restroom in no time. How OFTEN (and well) the restroom gets addressed is a better indication of how well manglement is taking care of matters.

Still, after someone samples the wares of that place, and the high point is the graffiti isn't obscene... yet.

Comment

The second-lowest point was the lock hanging off the door and the tilting toilet seat which livened the experience.
        The lowest... that would be the broken mirror which had left chunks of glass lying in the sink...
        The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

You do frequent some high-class establishments!
          This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
          I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Quoth Ghel View Post
            If their restroom is gross, what does that say about the cleanliness of the kitchen?
            If you can't tell the restroom and dining area apart by the smell.
            I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
            -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
              If you can't tell the restroom and dining area apart by the smell.
              For 50, how do you play "Blind Man's Blarf"?
              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

I hate to ask, for fear that I might get an answer, but... How recent was all this breakage?

Still, with the busted mirror, why in the was this not taken care of as soon as spotted? The lock and seat... likely requires someone bring in tools/new parts, so there can be some sorta-acceptable delay there. But the effing GLASS! That's a shut-it-down-NOW problem. Better to go without a public commode than to let the public in. (There's always someone who will get cut, accidentally or otherwise)

Manglement needs to be fired. Preferably out of a cannon.

Comment

Working...
                X