This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server move initiated

We're testing the server move onto the new server tonight. Seems good so far,

If all goes to plan, we may move this site over tomorrow night. You may see some downtime of about twenty minutes during the move, and you may see some odd URLs when it's back up (predominantly WWW2 in your address bar), but it's looking good for now.

Rapscallion

On the new server now. We're confident it should run fine

Rapscallion

Comment

Wow. Very Smooth.

(Just wanted you to know you weren't mumbling into the ether Raps.)

Comment

So that's what that was. I saw the "www2" and thought "Hey, wait a sec...". But than it was gone.

Very smooth, yes.

Comment

Thanks to everyone involved for keeping us updated as this went on. I know it helped me avoid panic when I couldn't log in briefly. I just went "OK. They must be doing the move now. I'll try again later. I'll send good vibes that it goes smoothly."

I'm glad it did.

BTW, I highly recommend this forum to all the other members. If you see an orange bubble next to "Site News," READ IT FIRST!
          The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

Couldn't have done this without Pedersen's help, folks.

New server is currently running slicker than greased goose poo, which is a good thing.

Rapscallion

Comment

Big round of applause for Pedersen!

om: W00T

cutenoob
              In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
              She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

Working...
              X