This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another f*cking half day

Funny exchange from today. It happened as I was filling stuff in pharmacy as the hordes of adolescent ne'er do wells were circulating about the store:

-- and we wonder why kids today are so stupid. They're hardly ever in school.
    -- your favorite person in the world

-- (kinda sarcastically) Hi!
    -- Hi
    -- Do you work here?
    -- As little as possible.
    Guy in line at the pharmacy counter waiting for meds of some kind:
    -- Where are the neon shirts?
    -- Probably in the boys department or the girls department.
    -- You mean you don't know?
    -- I don't buy my clothes from the boys department or the girls department.
    Guy in line at the pharmacy counter still waiting for his meds:
    -- (to the guy in line at the pharmacy counter) They're aren't in school enough.
    Last edited by Irving Patrick Freleigh; 03-15-2013, 09:40 PM.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

I could make a rant of epic proportions, but I'll try to keep my underwear from digging in too far and chaffing my buttcheeks, therefore inhibiting rage a bit.

I'm a very frequent mall-goer, as we all know about my horrid addiction to clothes.

Most of these kids and their yellow skinnies and their obnoxiously large shirts with their stupid (fake) Buddy Holly glasses and their baby-talk at age 17, I just want to smack them.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
      Most of these kids and their yellow skinnies and their obnoxiously large shirts with their stupid (fake) Buddy Holly glasses and their baby-talk at age 17, I just want to smack them.
      I've missed this.....and I'm kinda glad I did. Doesn't sound good at all. I don't want to see or hear this at all.....sounds stupid as hell.
      https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
      Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
        Quoth telecom_goddess View Post
        I've missed this.....and I'm kinda glad I did. Doesn't sound good at all. I don't want to see or hear this at all.....sounds stupid as hell.
        They all also think they've come up with some new fashion to wear. However, we were dressing like this back in the 80's....
        It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Tell them that, Then watch as ther brains (the few that have them) BSOD

Comment

Working...
          X