This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Ree View Post
    Yeah, well, I haven't heard any kids from any age talking exactly like that.
    I have, and he was my 7 year old cousin. It's been about a decade, give or take, since I've interacted with him, but he learned it all from his mother and his older sister.

I do believe he has since mellowed with age.
    Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Quoth Crow The Robot View Post
      BBP: SHUT UP YU F-CKING F_GGOT.
      BBP: I AM A PRINCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't have to do work, this lazy F-ggot<referring to OK> willdo it , unless he wants to be on the streets, my mommy says he's worthless and I'm a princess!!!!
      M: the F-ck are you putting stuff back for my pincess says she caused a scene i wanated to see it, you worthless n-gger loving f-gs
      M: Well F-ck the both of you F-gs i wanna a manager.

Hate crimes! Racism! I'd tell the manager that i was bi-sexual and 1/2 African American and that Princess, and the old queen were creating a hostile work environment, and that calling anyone those names and trashing the store were hate crimes, sexist and racist. (well that is if I didn't value my job and could lie straight faced to the manager)

Otherwise Wow... what a kid. I wonder what she will be like when she hits 16? I wonder what kind of role model the parents are giving her at home? I mean to mess a kid up that bad takes talent. Also what kind of bubble is princess living in?

It is going to be a great CS story when that bubble pops. One day she is going to mouth off to someone who will take major offense and is going to flatten her. Her tongue is going to slip and she will say those things to a law enforcement officer, or someone who works for child protective services, or a teacher. I bet ittle princess is going to get in deep poo doo when she hits school.

Well just wait... her Karma will come back and run her over soon.
      "Wow, that has to be the best genital analogy EVER. "

Comment

Closed by request of OP.

Rapscallion

Comment

Working...
        X