This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy first, ask questions later.

I was ringing up two women yesterday and they were doing that charming thing where they just talk to each other and don't even look at the cashier.

One of them said to the other, "I hate it when you can't see the prices as they're ringing up."

The other one said, "Yeah, that should be illegal!"

Hey, what about knowing how much you're paying for something before you're cashing out? I know I don't just pick out my stuff and then wait for the register to tell me how much it costs.

I pick out my stuff without looking and just find out at the cash register - but I don't worry about how much it'll cost (mostly because I get the same things, but still...:T)

Comment

Quoth Beisbolica View Post
      I was ringing up two women yesterday and they were doing that charming thing where they just talk to each other and don't even look at the cashier.

One of them said to the other, "I hate it when you can't see the prices as they're ringing up."

The other one said, "Yeah, that should be illegal!"

Hey, what about knowing how much you're paying for something before you're cashing out? I know I don't just pick out my stuff and then wait for the register to tell me how much it costs.
      At least they weren't talking about how much you suck as a human being right in front of you I truly wish that comment didn't come from a bitter experience of my own.

Comment

There are a lot of stores, even major grocery chains are guilty of it, that do not display the price of a given item. There have been many times I have had to discover the price at the till, but it is more of an inconvenience than anything.

Stuff happens.
        Windows Operating System is an oxymoron."

Oh, You want instant Gratification? Go f*ck yourself then!
        I found the problem. /dev/clue was linked to /dev/null

Comment

Ever try looking?

Comment

I usually have a fair idea of how much I'm spending, but I'm shopping for my family, which means a lot stuff than shopping for one, which also means it can add up to a lot at a biweekly shopping expedition, an amount I may not necessarily be carrying in my head.

Also, if the price rings up wrong, you don't know until you check your receipt, which means a trip to the customer service desk instead of getting it fixed at the register.
            Labor boards have info on local laws for free
            HR believes the first person in the door
            Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
            Document everything
            CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Working...
            X