This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disablility & Sickness Card

I am getting tired of people pulling out their "Cards" whenever they want something. Last customer calls in bitching because she bought a Laptop with CARRY IN SERVICE, she knew it was carry in service when she bought it, yet feels the need to bitch at me because she wants onsite service because she is disabled. Then goes as far as to tell me she is going to take it up with the president and yadda-yadda-yadda. Now over the phone we offer general questions support for laptops which is all she had. When I explained that she may need to have it looked it she tried to pull another card from her deck. "Well, I will just have to do that when my child gets over have cancer..." Hey, I understand that sucks, but using your children's problem to illicit symphony from someone who does not know you from Eve is lame...

*steps down off my soapbox*
    Tell me, "Who lit the fuse on your Tampon?"

Her child has cancer and she's got the time and emotional resources to bicker over a farging laptop service????

I would think having a child with a life-threatening illness would pretty much illustrate to someone the diffference between a "problem" and a "petty annoyance." Shows what I know.

Comment

I hate when people pull the sickness and disability card! I understand that life can suck, but those that pull these cards are only doing it to get sympathy they don't deserve.

I'm sorry your parent/kid is sick, lady. But that doesn't excuse you from paying your cell phone bill for six months prevent your account from being sent to collections. I'm not going to turn your phone back on or ask customer service to give you a credit.

I'm sorry that your title attorney had your best interests in mind and got you title insurance. Guess what? You have to pay for the bank's title insurance anyway and having an owner's policy that protects your interests in the property doesn't cost you any extra. What the fark does your daughter's impending surgery has to do with this, pray tell? If you're so mad that your interests are protected, go bitch at the attorney that requested it. I just write the damn things.

I'm sorry that half your family is sick and you are the only one that can take care of them. If their health is hinging upon you having a working laptop, maybe you shouldn't have dropped the damn thing and broke the screen.

I'm sorry that you are disabled and can't get out of the house easily. You managed to come to my store easily enough to buy your computer. Why, yes, we can send someone to your house. And, yes, it costs almost twice as much as in-store services. It's not my fault that you can't tear yourself away from your "stories" long enough to drop off your computer. Convenience costs, my friend.
      A smile is just a grimace that's been edited for public consumption. -- Tony Cochran

Comment

Working...
      X