This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scrooge

Before I tell you about this psycho I dealt with last night, let me say that I find it interesting the way some of you picture me. I deal with a clientele that is used to being mollycoddled. They want me to spend 20 minutes telling them something I could tell them in less than 20 seconds because it makes them feel important that I gave 20 minutes of my time to them. One example, a guest called and asked me what she needed to do to check out, which was no big deal, but when I told her, she was all "confused". It is very simple, start the dishwasher, take out trash, and remove all personal items and she just insisted that it wasnt that easy and she wanted to make sure the place was properly prepped so she wouldnt be charged. I told her she can strip the beds and vaccum and all that jazz if she wants but she doesnt have to and she wouldnt be charged for not doing it. She wanted me to make her feel reassured about check out. Of course, I dont mollycoddle or pamper. Many of my guests dont like being pampered or mollycoddled and are just fine with my straightfoward style.

Now for yesterdays rude guest

Guest: yea Dave, we are arriving on 12/25 and want bikes delivered

Me: ok we can deliver them on the 26th

Guest: why not the 25th?

Me: because that's Christmas Day

Guest: No shit, but why cant we get our bikes that day

Me: because they dont deliver on Christmas Day

Guest: that's ridiculous.......can you call the owner of the bike shop and tell him we need our bikes Christmas Day

Me: no sir

Guest: we wanna ride our bikes Christmas Day

Me: well if you need bikes Christmas Day, I would suggest either bringing your own or getting them Christmas Eve

Guest: I want them Christmas Day

Me: well sir, I am very sorry but bikes arent delivered on Christmas Day

Guest: you know you're really starting to piss me off

Me: I do apologize, sir

Guest: apologies mean nothing, I need my bikes on Christmas Day

Me: unfortunately, they dont deliever on Christmas Day

Guest: If you say that one more time, I am gonna rip your heart out and shove it up your ass

Me: sir, this conversation is over and the bikes arent going to be delivered on the 25th

Guest: you little f__ing GD punk, put your manager on this phoen right now....I am so f__ing mad...I...........

God forbid people have their own lives and family to be with on Christmas. Your title is fitting, I think you've met one of Ebeneezer's descendants.
    A fact of life: After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F.....

Comment

If I cover myself in flour, I can inform him of the impending visits of doom.

Gonna need some other people to round out the haunting, though. *dumps on flour and rattles bike-chains*
      "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

Oooh, I wanna be the Ghost of Christmas future. Then I can point out his grave and the lack of friends to wish him farewell, along with the mob of employees he's pissed off over the years throwing hand grenades into the hole.
        A fact of life: After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F.....

Comment

Quoth IT Grunt View Post
          Oooh, I wanna be the Ghost of Christmas future. So I can point out his grave and the lack of friends to wish him farewell, along with the mob of employees he's pissed off over the years throwing hand grenades into the hole.
          Okay, Ghost of SC Future! Cause of death was being beaten in the face with a cookie tray at Mrs. Field's.

The cops gave the cashier a medal.
          "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth vacation_rentals_suck View Post
            Guest: apologies mean nothing, I need my bikes on Christmas Day
            Precisely... which is why I never apologize for something which I have no control and when I haven't made any error.
            "It's not easy being evil in a world that's gone to Hell" ~ Anton LaVey

Comment

Guest: that's ridiculous.......can you call the owner of the bike shop and tell him we need our bikes Christmas Day

Me: no sir
              Me: unfortunately, they dont deliever on Christmas Day
              Guest: If you say that one more time, I am gonna rip your heart out and shove it up your ass

Me: sir, this conversation is over and the bikes arent going to be delivered on the 25th

Guest: you little f__ing GD punk, put your manager on this phoen right now....I am so f__ing mad...I...........
              First of all why can't SC call the bike shop manager. Does this SC think you have some kind of influence that will get the premium delivery charges (assuming for the sake of argument, they will deliver under any circumstances on Christmas Day)?

Second, I hope you reported this violent threat to law enforcement. I would love to see the video of that douchebag getting arrested on the holiday.
              I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
              -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
                First of all why can't SC call the bike shop manager. Does this SC think you have some kind of influence that will get the premium delivery charges (assuming for the sake of argument, they will deliver under any circumstances on Christmas Day)?
                Two reasons:

1.) Yes, they think that VRS will be able to get them some sort of "deal" and/or have some sort of special pull with the shop owner.

2.) [and this is the real reason] - SC won't call himself because it would require effort on his part.
                "It's not easy being evil in a world that's gone to Hell" ~ Anton LaVey

Comment

Well, isn't that comment full of good cheer and joy to all... Who says that to another person?! Over bikes?!
                  I'm picturing a Clarence type angel showing him what people's lives would be like without him and then after realizing everyone is much much happier - shooting him in the head.

Comment

Quoth auntiem View Post
                    Well, isn't that comment full of good cheer and joy to all... Who says that to another person?! Over bikes?!
                    I'm picturing a Clarence type angel showing him what people's lives would be like without him and then after realizing everyone is much much happier - shooting him in the head.
                    Strike that, Ghost of SC Future. THIS is how he dies.

Comment

1) Inform him of a "Premium Fee" for the holiday delivery.
                      2) Contact local Satanic community and offer members, lay or clergy, the premium pay for running the job.
                      3) Insist that they come in full ritual attire, just for the Hells of it.
                      4) To go a step further, pocket any difference in premium fee and what you'll actually have to pay your "temps" for.
                      5) Try to get a camera to get the looks on customer's face when he realizes who he had to get for the job >

There, everybody's happy. That and I'm always bored that day \m/

Comment

Would it be too much to hope that when the SC wakes up on Christmas morning that his stocking is filled with nothing but coal & a flaming bag of reindeer poop?

Comment

Quoth MyEccentricHell View Post
                          Would it be too much to hope that when the SC wakes up on Christmas morning that his stocking is filled with nothing but coal & a flaming bag of reindeer poop?
                          Appropriate, but I still think an arrest for Christmas and the, um, "gifts" from the other detainees would be at least as well deserved. Who knows, maybe then SC might learn something from that experience. Yes, I know I'm being optimistic.
                          I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                          -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

because they know the bike shop will tell them to bugger off
                            and then they might lose the rentals they DO have.

and they think vsr can - or would even want to (ha) - brow beat the bike shop into catering to their whims...

and they'd rather have the bike shop to tell VSR to bugger off instead of taking it themselves.

Comment

I will be more than happy to show up at his place.. as the ghost of Christmas Pwnage.. as I will, per his previous threat.. rip out his heart and shove it up his ass.. j/k.
                              Fixing problems... one broken customer at a time.

Comment

Working...
                              X