This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth vacation_rentals_suck View Post
    Guest: If you say that one more time, I am gonna rip your heart out and shove it up your ass
    Goddamn! Don't you wish you could answer that with "Sir, I have a shotgun, a fifth of whiskey, and a bad mood brewing. Bring it on."

M
    I never lost my faith in humanity. Can't lose what you never had right?

Comment

I'd like to meet this guy and shove that bicycle up his butt so far his prostate will be singing the Hallelujah chorus backwards and in foreign languages.
      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
        I'd like to meet this guy and shove that bicycle up his butt so far his prostate will be singing the Hallelujah chorus backwards and in foreign languages.

why do you have to live 2 time zones away?
        If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
          Blas, that's one of the best lines I've ever read!

Comment

let me say that I find it interesting the way some of you picture me.
            Why so? You constantly post stories that would lead most of us to an assault charge. From my readings of your stories, you've gone from a caring employee, to a hardened (but polite and professional) veteran of public service. Most of what you post would have had me fired or written up daily because I would have canceled their reservations while sending their credit card numbers to Nigeria!

As for my (and others) opinion of you... There really isn't much to go on. Not that I don't LOVE the stories, but there isn't much personal info in them. Everytime I see you've updated, I click, read, shake my head in disgust/amusement. Then I wonder why the HELL you are still there!

Comment

Quoth vacation_rentals_suck
              Guest: If you say that one more time, I am gonna rip your heart out and shove it up your ass
              Wow, talk about peace on Earth and good will toward men.

Quoth HorrorFrogPrincess
              Okay, Ghost of SC Future! Cause of death was being beaten in the face with a cookie tray at Mrs. Field's.

The cops gave the cashier a medal.
              But first, can I shoot both his eyes out with my Red Rider BB Gun?

Quoth blas87 View Post
              No no, it should be something unpleasant to hear. Like "Santa Baby". Or "Happy Xmas" or "Do They Know It's Christmas?" or another one of those downer Christmas songs.

Quoth smileyeagle1021

why do you have to live one time zone away?
              Edited for accuracy.
              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post

Edited for accuracy.
                oops... thought the beer and brandy state was in eastern time zone
                If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Me: unfortunately, they dont deliever on Christmas Day

Me: sir, this conversation is over and the bikes arent going to be delivered on the 25th

Guest: you little f__ing GD punk, put your manager on this phoen right now....I am so f__ing mad...I...........
                  That made me laugh out loud!

Comment

Every time I read one of VRS' posts, I have to shake my fist at the heavens for allowing such cockwaffles to continue to exist and breed.

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                    No no, it should be something unpleasant to hear. Like "Santa Baby". Or "Happy Xmas" or "Do They Know It's Christmas?" or another one of those downer Christmas songs.
                    How about "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year?"
                    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                      How about "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year?"
                      Or perhaps Christmas at Ground Zero?
                      The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                      "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                      Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Quoth Geek King View Post
                        Or perhaps Christmas at Ground Zero?
                        Nah, The Night Santa Went Crazy is a better choice.
                        Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                          BWA HA HA HAAA!

OMG that is the hands-down funniest thing I have heard for the past six months!

Comment

I suggest "A Patrick Swayze Christmas."

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
                              First of all why can't SC call the bike shop manager.
                              I was thinking the same thing. At that point, I would have given the customer the phone number for the store and washed my hands of the whole thing.

Comment

Working...
                              X