This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GAME! Book/movie summary

rules are simple. You spend one sentenace summarizing a book or movie, the person below you tries to figure out which book/movie it is, then they can post their own.

I'll start...

Two emo kids wanna get married, but rather then elope and run away, they kill themselves.
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Romeo & Juliet?
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

hands out cookies and booze~

now your turn.
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

Woot! Uh, lets see.... Oh, here's a terrible movie!

Dinosaurs run amok in San Diego!
        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

jurassic park 2.

creepy man tries to give kids candy and get to them to come inside his house.
          Interviewer: What is your greatest weakness?
          Me: I expect competence from my coworkers.

Comment

i wanna say the pigman

Canadian country boy runs off and joins the Cause to fight the invaders.

Comment

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
              i wanna say the pigman

The Last Starfighter?
              "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
              --StanFlouride

Comment

Quoth Jack T. Chance View Post
                The Last Starfighter?
                nope! i hink this one might be fun to wait and see who gets it.

Comment

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
                  Star Wars?
                  Eh, one day I'll have something useful here. Until then, have a cookie or two.

Comment

ok i have to know
                    Who was Canadian in Star wars?

Way of the Wolf is the anwser

Comment

So you gave us the answer, but not another movie to guess?
                      Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                      Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

oh sorry

After loosing his children and his life a man goes on a journey to save his wife.

Comment

What Dreams May Come.

Nicolas Cage puts on a bear suit and punches women in the face.
                          "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

The Wicker Man?
                            Military Spouse Support.
                            http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                            Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Yes. A terrible horror movie, but a pretty good comedy.
                              "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Working...
                              X