Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote from a cop show: "Have you any idea how much cocaine can be hidden in a bodily orifice?"

Comment

Just don't call him "Honey"... *snerk*
      Originally Posted by edible_hat
      (also, wouldn't lube work better in a f***ing machine?)

Comment

He needs to find or make a jar with a flange.

Every time I hear a story about 'stuck in his/her butt', I think 'they make toys specifically with flanges precisely so that this doesn't happen.

... now when I hear a story from a nurse or doctor about a flanged, specially-made toy getting stuck in a butt, I'll be interested.
        Seshat's self-help guide:
        1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
        2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
        3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
        4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

So the whole time I'm thinking............
          How did she get the lighter to work, after getting it wet?

Comment

Quoth Amina516 View Post
            I dont get along with bees very well. Maybe the buzzing makes the jars vibrate at just the right speed??
            OMG you just made me laugh so hard. jesus christ that's funny.
            https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
            Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Quoth Amina516 View Post
              Man fell down at bar, went boom.
              So can you put that exact wording in the chart? I so would if I thought I could get away with it.

Quoth rapana1 View Post
              She had a... in.... *floor*
              And this is one of many reasons I'm glad I don't work in the ER. Still funny, though. And not at all surprising.
              I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

Comment

Quoth jedimaster91 View Post
                So can you put that exact wording in the chart? I so would if I thought I could get away with it.
                I remember one of the CSI shows had a term for it. "DFO" = "Done Fell Over"
                PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth It shouldn't View Post
                  As long as the flint can still strike a spark, the gas will light. Also, when not aroused, the vagina isn't particularly wet.

Comment

Quoth It shouldn't View Post
                    You'll be impressed to know she didn't have just any old lighter. It was a Zippo.

Comment

Quoth Chromatix View Post
                      Quote from a cop show: "Have you any idea how much cocaine can be hidden in a bodily orifice?"
                      I do. A lot. Had an inmate who we had to do a pelvic on cuz the cops suspected she'd hidden drugs there.

She had crack in well . . . her crack.

Not in the chart.

On the control board, yes, though we used to use acronyms. DFO, used that one. FDGB: Fall Down Go Boom, used that one too.

Head Bonk was another regular.

Ah, good times. Good times
                      They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

I argue that firecrotch wasn't insane. It took the understanding that she would get in trouble if they found it on her and premeditation to put it there.

Unless that's where she usually carries it. Then I vote she's cuckoo for coco-puffs.
                        Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

We used PAFO - pissed and fell over.

It is amazing what can 'accidently' end up in a bodily orifice. Even more amazing are the fantastic tales of how said objects got there. If you put the stories in book, nobody would believe them.

Comment

Quoth LesserSouthernFroglet View Post
                            We used PAFO - pissed and fell over.

It is amazing what can 'accidently' end up in a bodily orifice. Even more amazing are the fantastic tales of how said objects got there. If you put the stories in book, nobody would believe them.
                            I just happened to be hanging these curtains completely naked when I fell off the stepladder butt-first onto this hammer handle!

Comment

Hmm, maybe I should reconsider my habit of painting naked. I hate to get paint on my clothing, but I don't want to have to explain any anal accidents from falling on a paint roller handle.
                              Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

Quoth manybellsdown View Post
                                I just happened to be hanging these curtains completely naked when I fell off the stepladder butt-first onto this hammer handle!
                                You wouldnt believe the many "I was naked" stories. Im pretty sure the last one was " I was climbing a tree naked and fell onto this shampoo bottle". Yeah, it was wedged in there pretty good.

Quoth Sapphire Silk
                                I do. A lot. Had an inmate who we had to do a pelvic on cuz the cops suspected she'd hidden drugs there.

She had crack in well . . . her crack.
                                I call that "Natures Pocket".

I would totally put that in the chart if it were quoted to me by a bystander or the patient themselves. I love writing patient quotes. They can be very entertaining.

Comment

Working...
                                X