This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth XCashier View Post

Or everyone is tired of all the backstabbing, and getting hacked/payment reversed/ other nastiness and are working together to reverse the trend (I can dream, can't I?)

*snip*
    I'm wondering about this. I don't own a business, never have (someday might have a second-hand bookstore ... I wouldn't even have to buy stock; just set up shop in my living room ) but the thing is, if he'd do this to you, he'd do this to them. I can't imagine why any entrepreneur with any sense of survival would support somebody like that. If I owned a business, I'd consider his behaviour towards you a HUGE red flag if and when he came to do business with me.

Comment

I bet they still remember that other person (that will not be named) and how you went all 'scorched earth' on him.

And are afraid.
      I'm tolerant of everyone and everything except for assholes. - Mongo Skruddgemire

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
        Seraph!
        But you, you're the Enemy of Normalcy!

You've managed to make it work for you!!
        That's...makes a surprising amount of sense, actually. Good Lord, what have you begun, man?!

<Heads for the nearest shelter>
        The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
        "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
        Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Quoth Geek King View Post
          That's...makes a surprising amount of sense, actually.
          Jay2K making perfect sense? Another sign of the apoc....

...Crap, the frog rain has started already
          "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
          "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
          "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
          "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
          "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
          "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
          Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
          "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
            Jay2K making perfect sense? Another sign of the apoc....
            Excuse me, I make perfect sense all the time, you're just not keeping up.
            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Excuse me, I make perfect cents all the time, you're just not keeping up.
              Another penny-ante forger.
              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Crossbow View Post
                Looks like it's gone past popular request into the realm of natural law. Congrats, Seraph. You're officially a Force of Nature.
                Woohoo! It's SuperSeraph! Fighting the assholes of the universe with her Normalcy-Warping Powers!
                Quoth Geek King View Post
                That's...makes a surprising amount of sense, actually. Good Lord, what have you begun, man?!

<Heads for the nearest shelter>
                Are you kidding? "Normal" is overrated! (and often pretty bad!) I want to see Seraph's Chaotic Good power shake up the world!
                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                My LiveJournal
                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

J Two Kay -- Oo! Oo! Oo! Can ya whip me up one o' them TARDIS things with that fancy screwdriver o' yourn?

Quoth XCashier View Post
                  Are you kidding? "Normal" is overrated! (and often pretty bad!)
                  I saw it put well on a recent random interweb image...I'm crazy, but every so often I go normal for a while...
                  "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                  "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                  "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                  "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                  "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                  "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                  Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                  "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

It's ok; you scare everyone, but around here, that's one of the things we <3 <3 <3 about you

I think The Bible puts it best:

"Fear of Seraph is the beginning of wisdom."

What? I know I read that somewhere in The Bible!

Comment

Quoth Cat Herder View Post

What? I know I read that somewhere in The Bible!
                      Book of Webheads, Chapter 14, verse 8.
                      "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

update:

I noticed today that dirtbag logged online, and I went and checked his site. In a few minutes he had everything back up and running. So, I sent him an email saying he had one hour to pay me, or I fired off an email to his hosting company and had everything pulled.

He tried to claim that he was trying to pay me, but oh noes, nothing was working. I promptly sent a money request and said "no excuses now, eh?" Two minutes later I got my money back. Along with an excuse of "oh, well my advertisers blocked me, so I reversed it thinking that I might as well close, so thats why."

I told him that I knew for certain his advertisers blocked him AFTERWARDS, as I'd explained to them what he had done. I also told him that I knew the advertiser personally, and they'd been my friend for many years. He was dead silent after that.

I swear to you, I was like this the whole time: http://i.imgur.com/YCq8RtH.gif

Update to the Update:

Oh SNAP. I told the advertiser what he was saying, and they went BALLISTIC. They are grilling dirtbag nine ways from Sunday now, about why he'd go and say something like that. He is so freaking screwed, hahaha
                        Last edited by Seraph; 03-14-2013, 08:57 PM.
                        By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Ok, Seraph, now you're starting to scare ME, and that takes work.

"If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
                            Seraph unleashes the PWNZER
                            Seriously, why do people not realize that no one provokes Seraph with impunity?

If you piss her off, the guns come out, like this--

PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
                              Are you kidding? "Normal" is overrated! (and often pretty bad!) I want to see Seraph's Chaotic Good power shake up the world!
                              Yes, but certain aspects of normal are pretty okie-dokie.

Like Gravity when you're outside.

It's a long fall up.
                              The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                              "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                              Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Seriously, why do people not realize that no one provokes Seraph with impunity?

If you piss her off, the guns come out, like this--
                                That is an eerily accurate analogy. Also, massive, massive fan of that movie. I love it to pieces. I wish I had it on DVD/Bluray :<
                                By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Working...
                                X