Random Sucky Neighbor Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth telecom_goddess View Post
    I'm slowly putting out halloween/witch oriented decorations out there, bit by bit. I plan to make it as obnoxious to her as I can.
    Snerk. Love you . . .

Comment

Meanwhile I'm slowly putting out Halloween/witch oriented decorations out there, bit by bit. I plan to make it as obnoxious to her as I can.
      Have you perchance seen the movie When Good Ghouls Go Bad?

Halloween decorations play a part in the movie.
      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• Quoth morgana View Post
        Snerk. Love you . . .
        Hehehe thanks
        https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
        Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

• Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
          Have you perchance seen the movie When Good Ghouls Go Bad?

Halloween decorations play a part in the movie.
          I'll give that a shot thanks!
          https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
          Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

I'll give that a shot thanks!
            If you lived near the other Washington I'd invite you over for a movie night.
            "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• You're always welcome to have a look at my ghoulies... 😈
              The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Two of the asshole families moved out a few days ago...and gifted our management with a violation from the town for "blocking a public way" (they hauled desks, bedframes and all manner of shit to the sidewalk at midnight and just left it). I saw one of the notices the day it was left in the back courtyard, and I'm guessing that the family on the front side got one too.

I'm pretty sure the unit # was identified on the notice...I'm guessing that management can withhold the security deposit for those stunts, but did these people have to pay one?
                "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• I'm so tired of you. Look, if you want to court cancer by baking in the sun at noon and eating charcoal BBQ every chance you get, fine. But get a fan and blow that cancer cloud away from the building. Second, I can hear your "service dog" desperately barking. I get they may let out a bark or two from time to time but yours seems untrained. I don't even know why you need him. You leave him at home when you go out sometimes. How does that work?
                  "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• Funny . . . I haven't seen a certain overlarge truck in the handicapped spot in over a week.

Haven't seen it anywhere in the complex . . .

Comment

• ^ Same goes for Ghetto Boy. I haven't seen his car for months. I think management got tired of the complaints about his Overly Expensive Car Stereo™. I'm not even sure he was on a lease, maybe just couch surfing. Glad he's gone.

Comment

• I really hope those water balloons your kid is playing with came from the other neighbor considering we just loaned you $60 for your water bill.... -_-
                        I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

Comment

• I'm tired of your kids leaving stuff on our stairs. YOU DON'T EVEN LIVE IN THIS BUILDING! I'm glad I saw that rock before I stumbled over it. You are leaving the management company open to law suits.

Comment

• Dude, why the fuck are you using a leafblower in the driveway between our houses - at 7:39 PM, when it's already almost dark out - and there aren't any leaves in your driveway??

Other than because you're weird and crazy, I mean.
                            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Dear Neighbor to the left:

Look, I understand pulling any good size branches to the side for pick-up. Everyone is doing that, since this is a good time as any and because it will help with debris pick-up during the next few weeks. Plus all of the big stuff will mostly be out of the way and the smaller stuff can be pilled up easier.

But I don't understand why you're cleaning your yard up all perfectly now and getting on everyone else's case about it as well. The HOA we're under understands that a hurricane just passed through here, they know that things aren't going to be pretty for a few weeks and aren't going to come pounding on everyone's door over it. Just because you've been on their radar for some time now doesn't mean that you can start throwing hissy fits over it and expect everyone else to come under fire.
                              Eh, one day I'll have something useful here. Until then, have a cookie or two.

Comment

• I found something useful: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3Ja44JpMH0

Comment

Working...
                                X