This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth MystyGlyttyr View Post
    If they're so emo, why are they out in public playing games and having fun? Aren't they supposed to be at home burning candles and sticking their fingers in the wax or something?
    I was wondering the same, myself.
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Emos are pathetic wannabes that combine the worst parts of being a Goth with the worst of Punk and drown it all in angst. The best way to tell the difference between the groups (aside from music) is as follows:

Punks are rebelious, but much more hardcore and energetic. They prefer destruction of other things to self-destruction.

Goths have an affinity for the morbid and macabre, but they don't wallow in it. Dark colors are often accompanied by rich gem-tones, and many have much better fashon-sense.

NEITHER are as whiny and self-absorbed as Emos.

Oh, and from what has been said the CHAVs are actual thugs (coming from low-income areas, actual violence & theft, etc) rather than bad imitations like the american wigger.
      Last edited by JustADude; 09-01-2006, 07:57 AM.
      ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
      And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

I just had to reply to this ..

If you have read any of my threads, you will know that my last job is at a clothing store. What kind of clothing store? Well, it's a small, independently owned clothing store that sells .. you guessed it .. EMO clothing. So we get alot of those types at the store.

Most of them are nice, but some are .. well, sucky. From working with them so much, I have reached the conclusion that:

a. They make girls feel sorry for them so they can get laid.
        b. They're walking around with this big dark cloud over their heads to further convince other people that yes, they are engulfed in pain and misery and therefore should be treated special above and beyond the rest of the world because the world DO owe them something for causing all that pain and misery.
        c. The world is at blame for all the inconveniences and everything else that goes wrong in their puny little lives.
        d. They are whiny, immature little brats.

But I kind of like emo music tho .. *ducks*
        -It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything.
        -I see the strongest and smartest men who have ever lived. And these men are pumping gas and waiting tables.-Fight Club

Comment

They once played some emo on the radio in the fridge at work some months back.

At the end of the song, four of us were miming slitting our wrists. I had trained them well.

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth DigitalEngine View Post
            a. They make girls feel sorry for them so they can get laid.
            Does it work?
            Sometimes life is altered.
            Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
            Uneasy with confrontation.
            Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Quoth MadMike View Post
              Does it work?
              You'll be surprised. Sometimes it actually does
              Altho it only works on younger girls
              -I see the strongest and smartest men who have ever lived. And these men are pumping gas and waiting tables.-Fight Club

Comment

You'll be surprised. Sometimes it actually does
                Altho it only works on younger girls
                <creepy old man> SCORE! </creepy old man>

Comment

Quoth trunks2k View Post
                  <creepy old man> SCORE! </creepy old man>
                  I read this and had an image of a creepy old man fully dressed in emo black paraphernaelia(sp?) singing/lamenting about the pains of misery in his life with a throng of adoring, glass eyed teenage girls around him

Must. Not. Submit. To. Hyperactive. Imagination.

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
                    They once played some emo on the radio in the fridge at work some months back.

At the end of the song, four of us were miming slitting our wrists. I had trained them well.

Rapscallion
                    Remember to go down the road, not across the street!
                    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I really hate emo kids, They make me want to hurt them so they have an actual reason to cry.
                      KAHN: I thought being smart person in Texas set her apart.

KAHN: If my girl doesn't wrestle, I'll show you who put the sue in Souphanousinphone!

Comment

I read this and had an image of a creepy old man fully dressed in emo black paraphernaelia(sp?) singing/lamenting about the pains of misery in his life with a throng of adoring, glass eyed teenage girls around him

Must. Not. Submit. To. Hyperactive. Imagination.
                        Did those complaints include his last colonoscopy?

Comment

Quoth AFpheonix View Post
                          Did those complaints include his last colonoscopy?
                          Actually, his latest one is about how "young'uns these days have no respect for older people no more. Now back in my day..."

Comment

Well, if we're gonna post the Emo Song... then we might as well post a link to the unofficial music video.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...0-8b4e2d14f23f

http://www.myspace.com/adamandandrew
                            WWJND - "What Would JAM Not Do?" - Fashion Lad

Comment

I actually sent the emo song to many emos at my school just to annoy them. Thankfully, the emo thing is dying down but there are people that I work with who act like that. Come on, rich county here, got some good things and you're WHINING!?!?!?
                              The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Quoth protege View Post
                                Soooo they're similar to the wannabe ghetto thugs that are commonly seen in the 'burbs here. These idiots dress similar to Chavs (at least in some cases). However, the vast majority wear pants that are 8 sizes too big, and usually falling down, walk around with a fake limp, and end every sentence with "you know what I'm sayin'?"
                                The limping walk is known as the Pimp Roll.
                                Labor boards have info on local laws for free
                                HR believes the first person in the door
                                Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
                                Document everything
                                CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Working...
                                X