Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone in the Boston area want some Kittens?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone in the Boston area want some Kittens?

OK, so I'm taking in two kittens. Black, friendly, but are a pair. Brother and sister. The lady who has them was going to put them to sleep unless she could get rid of them. For some reason she won't take them to a shelter. Anyway! Come Dec 24th I will have these two playful pretty kittens in my home. Problem is, I already have too many pets. I'm working already on getting them their shots and fixed for a low cost that I really can't afford right now. If anyone is in the area that would like them drop me a line and let me know! I'll give pictures if there is any interest. I wish I could give them a permanent home but alas, I have too many pets already for such a small apartment!

They are a male and a female. Three months or so old. Super friendly and tend to figure out how to fit both of themselves on your lap at once. Shots I'm getting the weekend after getting them and still working on the neuter and spay.

I just wish it came two months from now when I could afford all this! Still the animals are more important to me than myself.
Working...
X