This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow...

So, I live in a pretty temperate area, RARELY get major storms that are all around us, and the past few years we've had some mild winters, talking not even rain, just 50s- 60s till march.

This morning, after a rather brutal wind storm last night, I wake up to see SNOW on the ground and more falling from the sky...and its supposed to be like this all day.

But by sunday its gonna be back in the 50s, and rain on christmas ><

30 years old and NEVER had a white christmas, not even the christmases we spent at my grandparents in Maine.
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

I've only had a white Christmas once. That was when we visited a relative in Vermont and there was a blizzard that year.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

We actually got some snow today, but who knows whether it will still be there by Christmas Day ... crossing my fingers, though! Would be even better, of course, if we got more ...

Comment

They were predicting 5 inches of snow in my area. It turned out to be maybe an inch. It was in the 20s today but it'll be back to the upper 30s tomorrow, so any snow left will be gone.
        "If you pray very hard, you can become a cat person." -Angela, "The Office"

Comment

Working...
        X