This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I has a place in Sydney!!!

So I'm currently preparing for a move interstate. My partner is already over in Sydney, having found a job that he likes and was staying at a backpackers hostel for the time being.

He wound up doing some property inspections on the weekend (with some of my input). I told him flat out that as long as it has one bedroom and it's close to public transport, I'll be happy. He found two very close to the CBD and two that were about 10km out from the CBD. (We did have 2 other places lined up for inspection, but partner had left his laptop at work. One was CBD based and the other was further south)

On Monday, we got word that he'd been approved for a place about 10km out from the CBD in a nice little suburb. It's close enough to EVERYTHING. Shops, public transport etc.

It's also in a good spot for me for work, as there's two schools nearby that run our services.

Did I mention it's townhouse-style?
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Sounds lovely. I hope it's everything you wanted.

(Any pics?)
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Unfortunately no pics because partner hasn't moved in yet and streetview is a pain in the butt.

Basically, the picture on the ad was a file photo for the place and isn't the actual place that we're getting. Unfortunately, there's a tree blocking the view of the place on Google Maps.

For me it's good, as there's a school that's literally 2km away from the place that I can work at. I also have access to the train station nearby, which opens up some more avenues for work.
      Last edited by fireheart; 05-29-2014, 01:23 PM.
      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Working...
      X