Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Screw Jagger, I've Got Moves Like Ninja!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tend to scare the heck out of my co-workers when I come to their desks, but I tend to think of it more as they're too involved in their work to notice me.

Although, how they can miss a 5'10", 400lb guy I don't know....
    "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

One of my bosses at the print factory used to turn around and walk right into me on a regular basis. He said it was like having the back wall of the warehouse sneak up on him.

I also got accused of attacking a scout from another troop at scout camp when he wandered into our camping area, and I reached out from a bush and put my hand on his shoulder. He screamed like a blonde cheerleader in a slasher flick and ran off with a visible dust trail.
      The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
      "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
      Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

My best one is from when I was in high school- a long time ago. It was winter, and I was out on a lake with my church group. They had dragged me out to play something called "broom ball", which I still don't know the rules to. I have rathered stay in the cabin with my book. One of the athletic boys in the group thought it would be funny to sneak up behind me and tackle me. Except, when he grabbed me, I somehow twisted and flipped him up over me to land on his back on the ice! I don't know who was more surprised!

Comment

Quoth Ellain View Post
          I somehow twisted and flipped him up over me to land on his back on the ice!
          Now THAT'S ninja!

Comment

Working...
          X