This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSLib

Have a possible interesting game, seeing how many might try this. Here is how it works (pretty much like madlibs with some special rules). First person posts something with a few blanks in it (try to limit it to like 5 blanks). Each person after suggest ONE word (or set of words for one blank), which goes into the first available blank (ie the first person would suggest a word for blank one, the next person blank two, etc). On the last blank, the person who suggests the last word, posts the whole thing with the new words included. Then that person puts up a sentence or two with a number of missing words. It is then repeated.

Example : First person posts.

Mr ___ walked down ____ avenue headed on his way to ___. He tripped over a ___, and hurt his ___.

Note : No suggestion that it should be a noun, pronoun, etc. Does not have to be grammatically correct.. and any word/group of words can go in a blank.

Second person responds. Parker.

Third person responds. Electric.

Fourth person suggests The Store.

Fifth person suggests Daisy.

Last person ...

Mr Brown walked down Electric Avenue headed to the store. He tripped over a daisy and hurt his elephant.

Then they post the next sentence/set of sentences. Try to limit to no more then two/three sentences with no more then five blanks.. can be one sentence with one blank. Also .. keep it CLEAN.

First CSLib : I am hungry. I want a ___, with ____ and ___. Hold the ____.
    Last edited by Mytical; 05-29-2014, 03:30 PM.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

cannoli.

(This looks fun! )
    My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Applesauce

This could be interesting
      Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

((Hmm forgot the minimum word thing. Not sure how to get around it with CSlib short of having each person post the sentence with all previous words in it. So lets do that from this point on.))
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

I am hungry. I want a cannoli, with applesauce and headcheese. Hold the ____.

Quoth Mytical View Post
          Mr Brown walked down Electric Avenue
          One does not simply WALK down Electric Avenue.
          "Oh no, we gonna ROCK down to Electric Avenue
          (And then we'll take it higher)"

Comment

I am hungry. I want a cannoli with applesauce and headcheese. Hold the kimchi.

ETA: oh, new one!

I was treated like a ____ at the supermarket. I will _____ the manager and tell him what I think of his ____ ____ ____.
            Last edited by Irving Patrick Freleigh; 05-29-2014, 08:11 PM.
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I was treated like a Lanister at the supermarket. I will _____ the manager and tell him what I think of his ____ ____ ____.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
              Still A Customer."

Comment

I was treated like a Lanister at the supermarket. I will potato the manager and tell him what I think of his ____ ____ ____.

Comment

I was treated like a Lanister at the supermarket. I will potato the manager and tell him what I think of his enormous ____ ____.
                  Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                    I was treated like a Lanister at the supermarket.
                    GoT typo or extremely obscure Star Wars reference?

I was treated like a Lanister at the supermarket. I will potato the manager and tell him what I think of his enormous polka-dotted ____.

Comment

I was treated like a Lanister at the supermarket. I will potato the manager and tell him what I think of his enormous polka-dotted zoot-suit.

She wore an ______, _______, ______, _______, ______.
                      Seshat's self-help guide:
                      1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
                      2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
                      3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
                      4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

She wore an invisible, _______, ______, _______, ______.
                        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

She wore an invisible,itty, ______, _______, ______.

Comment

She wore an invisible, itty, teeny-weeny, _______, _______.
                            cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

She wore an invisible, itty, teeny-weeny, yellow pokadot, _______.

Comment

Working...
                              X