This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• /whine

Titan is at work. I've vacuumed, cleaned the bathroom, done the dishes, and exhausted the dog.
    No TV, and internet only on my rapidly dying phone.

I'm bored!

/whine

Oh and no books, those are packed still, so is my knitting.
    Last edited by iradney; 06-01-2014, 06:12 PM. Reason: Made post in wrong forum.

If you're mobile enough, walk around the block or up or down the street. Take it slow, check out flowerbeds, wave at other residents (confuses the heck out of lots of folks when random strangers are friendly).
    You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

I don't have a set of keys yet. I wouldn't be able to lock up behind me or get back into the building.

Comment

Take a nap? A bubble bath? Get adventurous in the kitchen? I'm mostly out of ideas that don't require you to leave the house.
        At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

Read a book. Play solitaire.

Comment

Have fun! See how many of the dishes you can stack on the dog.
            Set up an assault course for it around the house and see how long it takes to complete it-it goes a heck of a lot faster if you chase it with the vacuum...
            The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

nothing i can think of would be appropriate to post sorry

Comment

Working...
              X