No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ways to entertain people: Calling out in a field.... 'Covera lethera dick, pimp bumfit bum jigget'
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
      ... tanadick, tetheradick ...
      Seems those will do well for controlling the future sheep/shepherd population...
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Quoth dalesys View Post
        Seems those will do well for controlling the future sheep/shepherd population...
        We must point out that sheep/shepherd relations are strongly discouraged.*

*does not apply in Wales
        The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Thing I saw on a blog that would amuse me greatly: "A tribute album to Weird Al that features the actual bands covering their own parody covers."
          Cheap, fast, good. Pick two.
          They want us to read minds, I want read/write.

Comment

• Quoth Ceir View Post
            Thing I saw on a blog that would amuse me greatly: "A tribute album to Weird Al that features the actual bands covering their own parody covers."
            I would love that.
            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post

We must point out that sheep/shepherd relations are strongly discouraged.*

*does not apply in Wales
              There's always people going after sheep thrills.

Just sliding down the razor blade of life.

Comment

• Quoth drunkenwildmage View Post

There's always people going after sheep thrills.
                Gives new meaning to the phrase "wool gathering."
                PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Just happened to watch an episode of People's Court for the first time. What's the deal with the guy doing the intros? Could he have had a creepier voice if he'd tried?

Comment

• I realize that it's not a good idea to watch the snow falling down while listening to a song about soldiers who were killed by an avalanche.
                    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• Quoth catcul View Post
                      I realize that it's not a good idea to watch the snow falling down while listening to a song about soldiers who were killed by an avalanche.
                      I had a moment like that once.

I was taking a road trip, driving on the highway, but traffic was fouling things up. I got frustrated and angry, as people are wont to do, so started ranting about it in the car, until I started doing a "Macho Man" Randy Savage impression, and cut a promo like he might have done, riffing on traffic. ("You're ridin' along in the slow lane of life, yeah, while I'm driving in the express lane all the way to the top of the mountain!")

And then it occurred to me that doing a Randy Savage impression talking about driving fast in cars was probably in bad taste.
                      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Sometimes I don't even know why I bother trying to people explain how to do stuff .. They do what they want anyways.. idiots.
                        Just sliding down the razor blade of life.

Comment

• When I'm 50 I'm going to say I'm 49 ⁶⁄₅.

Comment

• Quoth Food Lady View Post
                            When I'm 50 I'm going to say I'm 49 ⁶⁄₅.
                            Being musically inclined... when I'm 75 I'll say I'm 50•.
                            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Revisting a previous ramble. Frick fracking why is buying things at retail so hard.

Wanted a specific brand of paint touch-up kit. Quick search online says Big Hardware Store carries it.

Stop by Big Hardware Store next time I'm out running errands. Didn't find it on the shelf, okay, hit customer service.

Hey guys, looking for This Specific Paint Thing. Website says you carry it, it's not on the shelf.

You found it and know exactly what I'm talking about? Great!

Oh, it's online only? Didn't say that on the web site. Can you go ahead and order it for me?

No, of course not. I have to go home, buy it on the website myself, and have it delivered to the store for pickup?

That's super convenient, guys.
                              Last edited by Ceir; 01-30-2022, 04:07 PM. Reason: Linking posts is hard
                              Cheap, fast, good. Pick two.
                              They want us to read minds, I want read/write.

Comment

• Why is it that no one feels any need to be in the kitchen until I walk in there to get something to eat after not eating all day? And then they have to be right up on me and in my way? Every time.

Comment

Working...
                                X