This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Which Head Meets Desk...Repeatedly *boobie issues abound*

Remember when my boobs changed from a 34C to a 34D? Haha...yeah well it turns out the lady who measured me screwed up. I bought two 34D bras, which were very hard to find by the way, and just noticed that I keep spilling out of them. Boobage busting out over the top, out the sides, out the bottom; I hoped it would get better once they stretched out a bit. I constantly have to readjust myself whenever I move too much. So, I measured myself today.

Above: 35"
    Bust: 39"
    Ribs: 32"

It turns out I'm a 34F...or a 34DDD depending on what sizing chart you use. My first thought was, "WTF that's a size???!?!?" followed by, "BOOBS!! WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME"?!!? Since my monster melons seem to keep growing, I donated all my brand new C and D bras to my mom. She's happy to get 7 new bras I'm depressed and braless. Goodbye cute, cheap bras. Hello mail order and beige...lots of beige...
    Answers: $1
    Correct Answers: $2
    Answers that require thought: $5
    Dumb looks are still free.

Ooooh that sucks. When I was pregnant I went from a 36B to a 38C and then after the baby I went back down to a 36C. That's not even that big of a change and it was a pain in the ass (and expensive). I'm not sure when breasts stop growing (I think everything else- height and all- stops at 18 or so?) so maybe you'll stay with this size...at least until you get pregnant.
    https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Kisa...do you have a lane bryant, fashion bug, maurices or catherines in your area? They are decent alternatives to mail order for bras...from one DDD girl to another...

Comment

As expected, I have a song: The Four Bitchin' Babes, "The Boob Fairy (Never Came for Me)" (which also covers the other side).

I want to register a complaint againt the gut dwarf.
        Last edited by dalesys; 12-14-2012, 03:25 AM.
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Lisa's Lacies provides bras in F-Cup sizes and up, so you may have some luck in finding nice bras overseas. Have a google for "LIsa's Lacies Australia"

Here is a sizing chart courtesy of bras n things http://www.brasnthings.com/Fitting-R...it-matrix.html Lisa's Lacies also provides some information on bra fitting. The numbers are cm by the way.

Bras n Things also ships overseas.

I am a size 18E. I hate it. While there are a few nice bras out there, a lot of the everyday bras have lace. And oh dear lord I hate it. I don't mind so much if I'm wearing said bra for a nice evening, but why is it so damn hard to find a decent everyday bra in my size that does not have lace?! (my mum wears them, I don't)

I seem to be the only one in the family who doesn't wear lacy bras
          The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth Sunshine View Post
            Kisa...do you have a lane bryant, fashion bug, maurices or catherines in your area? They are decent alternatives to mail order for bras...from one DDD girl to another...
            They have DDD's, but I don't think they have them in a 34.

Kisa, see if you can find a local (i.e. not chain) bra shop that does alterations. They might be able to cut some larger ones down for you.
            The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Quoth Sunshine View Post
              I actually have a Lane Bryant near me, but their band sizes start at 36
              Fasion Bug is going out of business.
              I may try Nordstroms. They seem to have a decent selection.
              Answers: $1
              Correct Answers: $2
              Answers that require thought: $5
              Dumb looks are still free.

Comment

Lady Grace has 34DDD. I was originally measured at a 34 band, but 36 is much more comfortable for me. Lady Grace

On the positive side, Mom gets new bras!

Comment

Ah...didnt realize abt the band size. What a bummer. Maybe torrid? Just throwing some places out there...good luck hunting nonbeige bras!

Comment

One of many reasons why I stopped wearing bras years ago.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                    Still A Customer."

Comment

Once you find your correct size and bras that you like that fit, you can order them online. It seems that there are several companies that do offer pretty bras in bigger cup sizes, but the stores just do not carry them. It is rather annoying that they only have boring ones in bigger sizes. But they are out there. Don't give up.

Comment

You might want to check out BareNecessities for an online resource. They have some really cute bras in the $25 range in your size.

And ignore the fact that most of their models aren't wearing sizes that actually fit them. >_>

^-.-^
                        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

amazon has some - http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...keywords=34DDD

and while many of them are the boring beige colors they also have some with pretty colors too.

Comment

Victoria's Secret appears to have quite a few cute bras in your size.

I understand your delimma, although I'm a bit bigger than you, 42 DDD, and I cannot wear underwires as I have axial breast tissue. So I am extremely limited in my selection. However, there comes a point when comfort is more important than cute.
                            Don't wanna; not gonna.

Comment

Bravissimo has a considerable range for the lady who needs more in their life
                              A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Working...
                              X