Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got measured at Nordstrom and it turns out I'm a 32DD or a 34DD depending on the brand, though most 34DD's seem to be a bit loose in the strap area. I found one pink 34DD that fits on the clearance rack at Sears, a nice sports bra to sleep ir/work out in, and a black 34DD at Nordstrom. However, the black one is too loose so I'm going to trade it for a 32DD.

Not as bad as 34DDD, but still pretty darn bad
    Answers: $1
    Correct Answers: $2
    Answers that require thought: $5
    Dumb looks are still free.

Comment

I would suggest that when buying new, you get one that's just a shade tight in the strap, because it will stretch once it's being worn regularly.

My current bras fit great when I first got them, but now they're too loose even on the tightest setting, plus the cups are too far to the sides because the bad is now too large. >_<

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth static
        I know a girl who's a 32G. I remember her coming into school all excited one day because La Senza were stocking nice bras in her size. Unfortunately they're out of the country now so you can only order online.
        I have a little story from my previous job:

A friend of mine is an F-G cup. She's also much skinnier than me and has never been pregnant. (her boyfriend doesn't seem to mind the boobs though )

When we changed over from the slightly ugly old shirts, to the very nice and pretty new shirts, we were given three options: plain green and loosely cut (which is what I went with because I hated leery customers), spotted and semi-fitted, or striped and either semi-fitted or not. The striped shirts were for managers.

My friend wound up getting 2 shirts in the semi-fitted. BIG mistake.

Turns out that the semi-fitted ones also seemed to draw more attention to the *ahem* chest area. My friend's boobs appeared to go UP at least a cup size or two after that!

I am an 18E (in Australian measurements >.<) and I have SO much trouble finding bras outside of sport and everyday that it isn't funny. I tend to wear a lot of tops that expose my bra unless I wear a cami underneath. Sometimes the weather does not warrant me wearing a cami or I would like to wear a tank top. I am constantly trying to find a convertible bra that will allow me to wear those sort of things.

I have so far, had absolutely ZERO luck. >.<
        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth Kisa View Post
          Remember when my boobs changed from a 34C to a 34D? Haha...yeah well it turns out the lady who measured me screwed up. I bought two 34D bras, which were very hard to find by the way, and just noticed that I keep spilling out of them. Boobage busting out over the top, out the sides, out the bottom; I hoped it would get better once they stretched out a bit. I constantly have to readjust myself whenever I move too much. So, I measured myself today.

Above: 35"
          Bust: 39"
          Ribs: 32"
          You're like Anne Rice with your descriptions.

Comment

Quoth Kisa View Post
            Ia nice sports bra to sleep ir/work out in
            You should *never* sleep in a bra! It's really really bad for you!
            Don't wanna; not gonna.

Comment

How so? I regularly sleep in my bras. I couldn't imagine not doing so. It's soo uncomfortable when I sleep without a bra to bed.

Comment

Working...
              X