X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Seraph View Post
    I'll bring the plague!
    Oh no, you're best to stay away. Given your luck that biological weapon's bound to backfire.
    I AM the evil bastard!
    A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Thanks, guys. I'm still really down and I still don't know the reason this happened. But I've come to understand that the reason doesn't matter. I don't need to know why. It doesn't change the fact that she effectively broke every single promise she made to me (along with my heart). In the end, I didn't mean as much to her as I thought I did. Knowing wouldn't make it hurt any less.

Time to start the dating game... again. FML.
      "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Quoth Kara View Post
        Time to start the dating game... again. FML.
        Anyone have the cheat codes?

Comment

Kara, I'm so sorry. You're an amazing person that deserves to be treated waaaay better than this.
          The original Cookie in a multitude of cookies.

Comment

Quoth Kara View Post
            But I've come to understand that the reason doesn't matter. I don't need to know why.
            I'm sorry that this happened to you. The break seems to be completely out of the blue.

But I think you DO need to know the reason.

Lots of people make fun of the word "closure", but unless you have answers to all your questions, the wound of this will never completely close, and may reopen at unexpected, and inopportune times.

Whether you ever actually find out the reason, you should at least acknowledge the emotional necessity of having your question(s) answered.

SC
            "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

Comment

Working...
            X