This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
    Me neither, but I like O Holy Night (when it's done well).
    I must have upvoted about 15 different versions of this song on my Pandora Christmas station.

After O Holy Night, it's Carol of the Bells, Arabian Dance (from The Nutcracker), and most of everything by Trans Siberian Orchestra... Old City Bar is one of my favorite of theirs.

And, for fun, there's Santa Lost a Ho, (volume is a little low) and Kun Pao Buckaroo Holiday.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
      After O Holy Night, it's Carol of the Bells, Arabian Dance (from The Nutcracker)
      I agree with O Holy Night, my mom loves Carol of the Bells, but after my sister was in at least half a dozen productions of the Nutcracker, none of us can stand ANY of the music from it anymore.

SC
      "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

Comment

Oh, yeah, and I forgot that Blackmore's Night has some gorgeous Christmas tunes, too.

Christmas Eve
        is a lovely example.

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

You're Not Christmas for Me by Heather Bond. NSFW and hilarious.
          The original Cookie in a multitude of cookies.

Comment

And to add in to the Blackmore's Night love for beautiful music, and since someone else mentioned it and reminded me that I like this one, too, there's Emmanuel by Blackmore's Night.

^-.-^

Comment

in no particular order

The Christmas Letter by Trout Fishing in America
              My First Christmas by Trout Fishing In America
              Snoopy's Christmas by The Royal Guardsman
              The 12 Days of Christmas by Straight, No Chaser
              Jingle Bell Rock by Bobby Rydell and Chubby Checker
              Little Saint Nick by The Beach Boys
              Angels we have Heard on High
              Sleigh Ride by The Ventures
              The 11 Cats of Christmas by Trout Fishing in America
              Lister: This is Crazy. Why are we talking about going to bed with Wilma Flintstone?
              Cat: You're right. We're Nuts! This is an insane conversation....
              Lister: She'll never leave Fred and we know it.

Comment

Quoth Draper Mel View Post
                Sigh. Well, if BE isn't going to post it, I will. It's in your sig, after all!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCNvZqpa-7Q
                Haha...I was just responding to other's posts, wasn't really trying to come up with my own list. I've got a few for later. I do love that song, though.
                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
                X