This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• random act of cuteness...

So my furchild has become to offical mascot of my home office.... and even made her self right at home with my tech guy....in fact....here they both are...HARD at work!
    Last edited by Sarlon; 11-10-2014, 12:35 AM.
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

oddly the name of the pic does seem to fit the expression on the cat.....
    Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

I see purrmones* have struck again.

*The emanations given off by a contented cat that causes any human they are laying on to fall asleep.
      You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

he went in there to chill after getting off from his real (read paying) job. she was laying across the back of that chair.

Next thing we know we go to wake him up for dinner, and shes found like that.

and when I whipped out the camera, thats the look she gave.

well we didn't want him jerking awake and throwing her off, as we gently woke him and said "hey R, open your eyes...."

he jerks slightly, then sees whats sleeping on him and in a voice he uses on his daughter, "well...hello cat...I see we have an understanding."
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

How cute! She looks like my Julie, but Julie's tail isn't quite so long.
          "If you pray very hard, you can become a cat person." -Angela, "The Office"

Comment

Quoth Kittish View Post

*The emanations given off by a contented cat that causes any human they are laying on to fall asleep.
            Is that what it is! I've been wondering!

Comment

Aww! What a cutie!
              Random conversation:
              Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
              DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

Quoth Kittish View Post

I refer to it as "the kitty sleep vortex"...
                Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Quoth BlaqueKatt View Post
                  I refer to it as "the kitty sleep vortex"...
                  Sleepons, here.
                  Seshat's self-help guide:
                  1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
                  2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
                  3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
                  4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Too cute there.

I'd say the caption is spot on.
                    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
                    X