This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's that time again....

when Irv has finished his last shift before Christmas and now gets to sit back, relax, and think about.....

....the seasonal workers being drop-kicked out the door by the truckload GOOD RIDDANCE TO THEM ALL HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

...no, I'm trying to be good....the long hard road it was to get to this day. All the trucks, all the freight, all the late days at work and the 10-hour shifts a couple days, all the customers, all the co-workers messing up, all the customer griping but also the ones truly happy to find that one thing they were looking for, and their eyes lighting up, and the thoughts of returning to order and sanity in the coming months.

But until the 26th it's my time, so everybody please join me in a rousing round of my favorite Christmas anthem:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
    I AGREE

Okay! That was great! Now let's pick up the tempo a bit:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
    I AGREE
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

I'll second that with
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQEYG1H8flY

Comment

I have to work tomorrow and I am counting on our corporste offices being closed leading to my reports running in a timely manner for once so I can get everything done and leave early.
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
      X