This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appropriate for Sickbay?

I read the guideline threads, and this wasn't clearly in either the "OK" or "Not OK" field - would it be appropriate for Sickbay?

I have a few questions about first aid kits - what to stock in them, shelf life of various items, what you can go cheap on and what you need to get the "good stuff" (I've seen basically the same gauze roll for $5 at a pharmacy and $1 at Dollarama), and good sources for stuff in my region.
    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Works for me.

Rapscallion

Comment

Thanks! I'll gather my info so I can do it as a single post, rather than straggling with additions to the thread.
      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Wolfie, here's a list an online friend put together. At the time he was putting together first aid kits for the woodworking forum that both he and I are members of. Attached as a txt because the forum size limit for pdf's is teeny and I'm not sure if it'll direct link. http://festoolownersgroup.com/festoo...;attach=101339
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X