• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Jersey Twins Born to Different Dads

Let that sink in for a minute...

Twins born to different dads.

Again...let that sink in...

From the first article below...

In the New Jersey case, according to the court documents, the mother of the twins said in court she had sex with two different men around the time she conceived. However, she gave just one name in her petition for child support.
    Wow...

Let that sink in again...

http://news.yahoo.com/jersey-twins-b...162504177.html

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2...hers/26975021/
    Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

It happens more often in the animal kingdom. My cat's mother was tabby, and he was black. He had two black brothers and three white sisters. There were two local, intact males. One was black, the other white. We assume the girls had White Kitty as a daddy and the boys had Black Kitty as a daddy.
    The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains gives hope to many people.

You would have to be incredibly dense for the world to revolve around you.

Comment

Not unheard of in humans. It's called superfecundation.
      "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Quoth Seanette View Post
        Not unheard of in humans. It's called superfecundation.
        Yeah, and I think one of the articles I saw mentioned that.

It's just that this woman SLEPT WITH two guys within a VERY short timeframe...and didn't use any sort of birth control (that we know of)...

Comment

Almost as bad as one guest I've heard of, allegedly on "Maury" (please note that I do NOT watch such shows, I've simply heard of this situation), in which one woman tested SEVENTEEN guys to find the father of ONE baby, and still hadn't found the correct sperm donor.
          "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Quoth Seanette View Post
            Almost as bad as one guest I've heard of, allegedly on "Maury" (please note that I do NOT watch such shows, I've simply heard of this situation), in which one woman tested SEVENTEEN guys to find the father of ONE baby, and still hadn't found the correct sperm donor.
            I believe the "final total" was north of THIRTY (possibly near 40) men tested in the end and they still NIEVER found the "father"/sperm donor.
            I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
            -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

This was a plot line on a soap opera I used to watch. The mother in question was hugely promiscuous, of course...later I found out it can actually happen, so at least the writers did some research!
              https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Quoth Seanette View Post
                My sister mentioned an episode of Maury like that. But the actual ending was... pretty awful, because they DID find the sperm donor. The woman's dad. She hadn't wanted to admit to the incest so she was making herself look like a complete slut instead...

Comment

Quoth Aria View Post
                  She hadn't wanted to admit to the incest so she was making herself look like a complete slut instead...
                  I don't know which of those two scenarios is worse...the fact that HER dad was the father (making him both the father and grandfather of the child at the same time), or the fact that she claimed she slept with 40+ guys in the course of, say, a week...

Comment

I caught an episode like that...I remember Mrs. TGK asking if she conceived at a gang-bang party
                    So many guests on that show can be filed under: Wait, you admit that?!
                    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Working...
                    X