X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun with body hairs

http://jezebel.com/the-ingrown-hair-...-yo-1523018777

I think the title here says it all.So horrible they're not even allowed on YouTube No-one was wanting to eat or sleep after watching this were they.No?Good...
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Okay, I've pulled my fair share of them, some of them absolutely disgusting (how did that much hair manage to stay under the skin?!?), but that was horrible. I think being zoomed in so much has quite a bit to do with it.
    The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains gives hope to many people.

You would have to be incredibly dense for the world to revolve around you.

Comment

On the same page there is a link to another gross person popping a 25 year old ZIT.
      I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
      -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

They kept a pet zit for 25 YEARS?

"Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

That thing should have festered and infected their whole face if it was around that long!
          My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

I can't begin to imagine the smell when it finally got emptied out, and I've dealt with draining an abscess on a cat.
            "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

The article said the guy with the ingrown hairs had started to shave the area so more ingrown hairs would form.

Comment

Working...
              X