• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid Criminals, part whatever

He wanted to rob a bank, and made sure everyone knew
    Random conversation:
    Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
    DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

The stupid is making my brain hurt.
    "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

What an imbecile....keep him locked up for his own good. How can you be ambulatory and think any of this was a good idea?
      OTOH, it would be quite entertaining to see him try to use that defense representing himself in court.
      I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
      -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
        What an imbecile....keep him locked up for his own good. How can you be ambulatory and think any of this was a good idea?
        OTOH, it would be quite entertaining to see him try to use that defense representing himself in court.
        More proof that crack doesn't smoke itself.

And I bet he can't figure out how the cops caught him so fast, either . . .
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

I"ll never forget the dumb criminal that was immortalized in the opening to the famous Dunning-Kruger study on incompetence, and one's tendency to be unaware they are incompetent.

The criminal in question, upon hearing you could make "invisible ink" out of lemon juice, doused his face in said citrus liquid, and then robbed a bank. He apparently believed it would make HIM INVISIBLE to the security cameras and eyewitnesses, who testified, much to his dismay, at his trial, where he was convicted to no one's surprise but his.

Facebook/Instagram needs an update to include "incarcerated" as a status, given how frequently people get themselves arrested for "liking" their own wanted posters and such.
          - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

For some reason I am not allowed the see the link, but I did see it here http://www.buzzfeed.com/nicolasmedin...-it#.nfw71N3q0

Comment

Working...
            X