No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DGoddessChardonnay it needs a break from all the deep thoughts you think. Watch a goofy movie, sit back and don't think for a bit.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Blarg. Can't sleep and I have to be at work in around 6.5 hours. And I can't blame the fanfics I've been reading. At least not completely. Damn. Some of these I haven't read in *years*.
      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Why is it so hard to find something to do? I haven't seen my best friend in like a year. This place is too boring and expensive.

Comment

• So it turns out you CAN buy wallpapers and music ringtones for a Tracfone.

I could've had the theme from Futurama as a ringtone....or the original Dark Shadows theme....nearly bought the Addams Family theme. Ended up with the Doors "People Are Strange" and an extra one..."Halloween" from The Nightmare Beffore Christmas...
          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Quoth MoonCat
            "Halloween" from The Nightmare Beffore Christmas...
            That was one of the first of 3 ringtones I bought to use as my roomie's ringtone (Halloween, Bird is a Word, and the Doctor Who theme). And I think she uses that as mine. Granted we don't have tracfones (well her first cell was but her current one isn't).

Comment

• [Apple Bloom] Soon I'll have my Cutie Mark [/Apple Bloom] Rarity diamond achieved now two more for my skirt.
              As soon as I start thinking
              That I'm sensible and sane
              The Random Hedgehog comes along
              And fiddles with my Brain
              (from card I got)

Comment

• Hercules : The Legendary Journeys. Season 4, episode 9. Atlanta..proof that muscles on a woman can look good . ((Not as beautiful as my Marmalady of course))
                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• I finally got my zippo to work (had to get my bro to do it cause my ex gf and I tried once and failed horribly to fill one). My inner pyro is happy. Too bad I don't smoke anymore (did for maybe a month then stopped).

I started running yesterday. I'm doing the couch to 5k. I couldn't even finish the first day's workout. But I'm gonna keep at it. As much as my body hurt I look forward to the day I can run for more then 30 minutes without a pain in my sides and in my calves.

I want to go to Florida. Well I've wanted to for a while now. I love the Daytona/Ormand beach area. That's where my grandmother lived till they day she died. My (extended) family owns a beach house there. We rent it out during peak times and when it's not being rented out we can use it. I miss the ocean. And now that I'm talking to someone that lives in Florida that I want to meet up with the desire to go to Florida is higher. (the person I wanna meet up with is also a member of this site. ^_^)

The other day I went on ford's website and checked out the mustang customizer. The model mustang I choose to customize virtually just happened to be the one with the most horsepower. Now all I need to do is learn to drive manual and make enough money (or save enough) to buy it. My roommate looked at me as I was drooling over my customized virtual mustang and commented that I'd be the type of girl that'd *makes the sound of an engine revving and makes the hand motions of one changing gears in manual* :P I like to go fast.

Comment

• Quoth dragon_wings View Post
                    (the person I wanna meet up with is also a member of this site. ^_^)
                    I wonder who that might be

This has been a very bipolar day. At least its ending on a good note .

Comment

• Quoth cashierbex

I wonder who that might be

This has been a very bipolar day. At least its ending on a good note .
                      Stop it. I'm blushing. ^_^

Comment

• Wow, my ipod is being even more bipolar than my day was.

Quoth dragon_wings View Post
                        Stop it. I'm blushing. ^_^
                        And nope, I am having too much fun making you blush .

Comment

• *smirks* THAT carefree ad... right at the start of Rammstein's "Du Riescht So Gut".
                          Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Quoth dragon_wings View Post
                            *makes the sound of an engine revving and makes the hand motions of one changing gears in manual*
                            ... eased out the clutch and did three laps around the tree in my front yard ...
                            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Working on decluttering our flat doing our bedrooms first. Already need to make a tip run

Been kinda cathartic and upsetting in parts (found my husbands unopened christmas card ) but my room is looking much better for it.
                              As soon as I start thinking
                              That I'm sensible and sane
                              The Random Hedgehog comes along
                              And fiddles with my Brain
                              (from card I got)

Comment

• Today at the 'educational play center' I was reading Superman while Khan played. This boy asked, "Why are you reading Superman comics?"

Me: "Because Superman is awesome."

Boy: "...but you're a girl."

Me: "The fact that I am a girl in no way negates the fact that Superman is awesome."

He was sufficiently confused by this to wander away and leave me alone, which was what I wanted.
                                https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Working...
                                X