Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
    UGH, the baby has learned the Art of Going Boneless when you take him away from something he wants to do. Like stick his fingers in wall outlets.

*The Art of Going Boneless
    -useful skill when you observe a hot girl and since you're in tight shorts or very close proximity to lots of people,you don't want them to know that you're reacting to her being hot

*Going Boneless
    -inevitable sign of the end of a relationship 'I'm sorry darling but even in that little cheerleader outfit you've got on,I still find I'm going boneless'

The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Quoth MoonCat View Post
      Blueberry ice cream....

Sis is making it right now

ETA: OMG is this stuff delicious.....!!!!!!!!!!!
      Easiest blueberry ice cream: put some frozen wild blueberries in a bowl. Sprinkle with sugar or sweetener or, in my case, pancake syrup. Pour some heavy cream over that and stir. You're welcome.
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• Things you never expect to say before you have kids:

"Get that out of your mouth! Sandor Clegane is not food."
        https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Quoth Food Lady View Post
          Easiest blueberry ice cream: put some frozen wild blueberries in a bowl. Sprinkle with sugar or sweetener or, in my case, pancake syrup. Pour some heavy cream over that and stir. You're welcome.
          Or even easier. Put blueberries in a bowl.Put ice cream in bowl.Mix
          The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Yes, that is easier. I don't because I'm not supposed to have the sugar. So easy for low-carbers, I guess?

Comment

• Ugh, I am having the worst time finding the right market for a story. It's a retelling of Hansel and Gretel, but from the father's point of view, so no real supernatural stuff, but not straight-up fiction either. Why do I do this to myself?

Comment

• Is the fabulous hair worth the curler-induced headache? For a special event, maybe. Not to go to work. It was fun to do, though.

Comment

Things you never expect to say before you have kids:

"Get that out of your mouth! Sandor Clegane is not food."
                  Ewww, no kidding! I hate to think where he's been!
                  When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• I hate to think where he's been!
                    Not to mention the gangrene...

Comment

• I realize that I may have to go to State College, PA, sometime in the next 3 months. I will make sure that I park my car legally. Argabarga might be nice, but I'd rather not be a subject in one of his "Customers Suck" posts.
                      Last edited by catcul; 08-20-2015, 08:22 PM.
                      This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• Listening to an interview with the great-great grandson of HH Holmes. Apparently no one in the family knew about it until one day his grandfather told the entire extended family over a birthday dinner that they were descended from one of America's most notorious serial killers.

And this is why I never have writer's block. Because stuff like this happens ALL THE TIME.

Comment

• It's slightly disturbing that my cat stares at me while he's kneading away at the pillow on the sofa....
                          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• So we are getting new kitchen cabinets (not for fun, but because of disaster) and looking at countertop material. One we like is called Ubatuba Granite.

Ubatuba, ubatuba, ubatuba.

Comment

Listening to an interview with the great-great grandson of HH Holmes. Apparently no one in the family knew about it until one day his grandfather told the entire extended family over a birthday dinner that they were descended from one of America's most notorious serial killers.

And this is why I never have writer's block. Because stuff like this happens ALL THE TIME.
                              It could be worse. Adolf Hitler had three great-nephews. The two that are still alive have decided not to have any children.
                              This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• Number Two Son's first birthday is tomorrow. I wonder if we should check Redbox for Guardians of the Galaxy and watch it tonight, for symmetry's sake.

Comment

Working...
                                X