No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why isn't it march yet. I miss Sounders soccer.

Also I want a nap now.
    Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• I made rock cakes for the first time today, they turned out well. My sister and her b/f gave them good reviews
      Final Fantasy XIV - Acorna Starfall - Ragnarok (EU Legacy)

Comment

• I this utterly amazing bruise on my knee.
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• I hate retail. Especially the night before valentine's day. I haven't had a single second to breathe while running my register. And my manager has had to come take over my register both times so I could go sit and eat.

Valentine's Day: bite me.
          Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
          Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• My kitchen looks like a crime scene.

I'm baking red velvet cupcakes
            https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Quoth dragon_wings View Post
              Valentine's Day: bite me.
              Where?

And how hard?
              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• I am reading Batman: Knightfall while Khan takes a bath.

Khan: "Batman! I want to see!"

Me>looks at page I was reading<: "Um...yeah, no."
                https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Tomorrow I get to spend an hour or more practically upside-down while the dentist wields various power tools in my mouth.

And that is not nearly as much fun as it sounds.
                  When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Yesterday I had a full day..had to go to the central campus of my college (about 60 miles away), then go shopping for a computer, and then work. Which trust me, is a full day for me. Today I woke up with a lot more energy then I've had in a long time, and got to work.

I moved furniture around, switched the old computer for the new computer, set the old computer up for my mother (hers had died) (more furniture moving) and then set up the new computer with everything I wanted/needed. Normally I would be exhausted doing half of that..and even though it took me 4 times as long as it would have if I was healthy..I still have a lot of energy left over..haven't had this much juice in a long long long time.
                    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Boyfriend was very sweet and got me a pancake pan in the shape of a heart, two heart shaped balloons, some roses that you put in the bath and a £15 voucher for the DS store and a sweet card.
                      Final Fantasy XIV - Acorna Starfall - Ragnarok (EU Legacy)

Comment

• Happy Valentines (or in my house - love for your fellow man day) to all my buddies at CS!

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...3&l=b83872005a
                        https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Mytical, that's great! Glad you're feeling good!
                          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• My mood improves as the week progresses...just hope tomorrow isn't another one of my too-common "wacky Wednesdays". Hooray for Thursdays off
                            "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• My newest ringtone: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeMFqkcPYcg&ob=av2n
                              Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                              Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• I have to say I'm rather nervous about the big welcome back I got upstairs. I'm not gonna have nearly as many stories as I used to for a variety of reasons...not least of which being my personality has gone from Rainbow Dash to more like Fluttershy over the last couple years...
                                "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

Working...
                                X