X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinion Surveys

Last one, I promise.

You'll have to forgive me, but these posts are theraputic...

Every so many customers you ring out at the craft store...gets an opinion survey link on their receipt.

Why is it that only the bitchiest and most irritating customers seem to get them? We can have a long line of pleasent, friendly, wonderful customers who just make you enjoy living---and no survey.

Get a customer who thinks the coupon policy doesn't apply to them, that having an id for a check at our store is optional, who can't get that you have to press ENTER for credit (and keep hitting cancel), who you have to do 20 price checks for (because they are unable to decipher any signs)...THEY get the survey.

Get the customer who bitches about the bathrooms (because they can't find them under the sign that says "restrooms", bitches about framing (because they can't find that under the sign that says "framing", bitches about ribbon (under a sign), bitches that they couldn't find CUSTOMER service (which is right by the fucking door....they get a survey.

Get a customer who is exsaperated because she has some obscure question no one can answer, because we're all from THIS time period and not the stone age, get a customer who is pissed off because fucking home depot swore we'd have it, get a customer who can't understand WHY we don't have fabric, and why we don't know where a fabric store is... THEY get the stupid survey.

It asks all sorts of stupid questions, apparently.

Like, were you greeted. Fine.
    Was the bathroom clean? (our bathrooms are clean. If a customer happens on a gross bathrrom, that's because the jackass who just left did that.)
    Were you thanked for shopping at the store... @@.
    Were the lines long. YES! Our lines are long, and that's the cause of so much grief for the customers. Seriously, of all the stupid shit on the survey, this one makes the most sense.

Customers don't really care if we say "hi", they don't really care if we say "Thanks for shopping at the crap store", they do care if they get their questions answered, and if the staff is friendly...and if they aren't in line for freakin EVER.

We get dinged because the registers seem to KNOW when the customer is in a pissy mood. It's got Pissy mood detector or something.
    you are = you're. not "your".

Quoth simplyanother View Post
    . It's got Pissy mood detector or something.
    My phone at work has that. Its automatically the call tht comes in at 955p when I leave at 10p, and they're in some far flung country and forgot to book their ticket home and, oh - btw it has to be cheap.

"So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

At my store, the internet link for the customer satisfaction survey is printed right on the receipt.

You can win a prize of some sort, like a gift card or something, for filling it out and being chosen at random. Or something.

IMO, those surveys need to die in a fire, because at least with my store it seems like the only people who take them are the cranks and the complainers, and then corporate e-mails us their comments and asks us "What the hell is going on down there?" or some such thing.
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
        At my store, the internet link for the customer satisfaction survey is printed right on the receipt.

You can win a prize of some sort, like a gift card or something, for filling it out and being chosen at random. Or something.
        That's how it is on ours.

Stupid shit.

Comment

oy i forgot to fill out the survey on the target receipt i had. i think i washed it. i usually give good remarks. tho i'm a little bummed out that i lost my chance to win the 5K target gift card lol. next time i'll have to remember to pull it out of my pocket *before* i wash the pants lol

Comment

IMO, those surveys need to die in a fire, because at least with my store it seems like the only people who take them are the cranks and the complainers, and then corporate e-mails us their comments and asks us "What the hell is going on down there?" or some such thing.
            That's why I like to do them sometimes and give good marks. Because I know most people probably don't.
            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

totally ironic but the only time ive ever recieved a survey that wasnt automatic, was at a wendys drive through

and we ask for no tomato on ANYTHING and the girl who ordered it got it, it appears like 8 times on the receipt, before the order, after every burger, after the drinks NO TOMATO all over the screen order

we got tomatos.... on everything

I filled the survey out politely saying I didnt need a coupon but I couldnt eat any of the meal I purchased after the front counter staff tried SO HARD to get me no tomato so that sucked who ever was making the burgers that day
              I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

The only ones I ever responded to were Jack-in-the-Boxes and that was because there was a cash prize involved. I stopped because for some reason they removed the internet option and they are now phone only.

One thing I realized is that they are only there to check-up on front line employees. There was never a question about policies made at the cooperate level. So I guess they don't really want customer feedback, only complaints about the grunts.
                Proud to be a Walmart virgin.

Comment

Good points, Mark Healey. Because if they really gave a shit what customers thought, they'd give the managers room to schedule MORE people when more people were needed, and they'd stop fucking around with the coupon policy. Customers get irritated because it changes week to week. And rightly so, I think. I tell them to call the 1800 number and let corporate know, because I can't do anything about it.

Kiwi, I like Wendy's food, but it's the one that consistently gets my order wrong. But I keep going back, because I'm a moron. Lol.

I have some of the opinion survey receipts, but it also indicates that it's an employee purchase. Crap.

"the bathroom was spotless, and that cashier--Simplyanother was just freaking AWESOMELY Helpful"

Comment

I get those opinion reciepts all the time! I always make sure to go on and leave a POSITIVE review for once. I always leave feedback when given the opportunity!
                    "If looks could really kill, my occupation would be staring" Brand New - I Will Play My Game Beneath The Spin Light

Comment

I got the weirdest call from a GameStop, about three days after I'd been in, buying stuff for the Wii I owned at the time... (long story) The call was automated, and it asked four questions, and asked me to rate them on those topics. And then they said, "Okay, bye."
                      "I call murder on that!"

Comment

I feel bad filling those out, because most times I already know what I want and where to find it in the store. So generally, I don't need to ask the staff for help or advice. And of course there's not a "Did Not Require Assistance" option, so I usually give top marks even if I didn't need help. I also hate the ones for large retailers (for instance BestBuy) that ask me questions about appliances, and all I bought was the new Rascal Flatts CD.

But dangit, someday I'll get my $1000 gift card, so I keep filling them out.
                        I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

Comment

Working...
                        X