This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth batmoody View Post
    I took a phone call once from this lady asking if we sold sanitary pads. All I could think to tell her was that we sold maxi pads, which are sometimes called sanitary napkins.

She told me there was a difference and she needed to know if we sold sanitary pads.
    "Well ma'am, all I can say is that they are sanitary until you use them"

-Wembley
    Originally Posted by edible_hat
    (also, wouldn't lube work better in a f***ing machine?)

Comment

The very definition of 'tampon' is a dressing inserted into a wound to staunch bleeding (working from memory here). Thought I'd throw that one out there.

Rapscallion

Comment

yeah, it's not always easy to magically know what will interact badly with a 'script. sometimes you might know a random one, but not all of them. The only thing I can suggest is having a current PDR, but they're not cheap. And even then most customers won't know how to read the book anyway.

And on top of that, it's not just meds interacting with meds. Sometimes it's food too... for example, for some medications you can't eat grapefruit. Yeah, weird but true. (one of mom's is like that).

all i can say is you do the right thing when you tell them to ask the doctor or pharmacist.

Comment

A friend of mine who played rugby has told me that they often use tampons with broken/bloody noses.

She didn't mention whether or not they use scented.

*ducks/flees*
          "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
          Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

Quoth AdminAssistant View Post
            A friend of mine who played rugby has told me that they often use tampons with broken/bloody noses.

She didn't mention whether or not they use scented.

*ducks/flees*
            For the nose? Then, of course, they MUST use the scented ones!
            Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
              The very definition of 'tampon' is a dressing inserted into a wound to staunch bleeding (working from memory here). Thought I'd throw that one out there.

Rapscallion
              Actually, The defination for tampon is a plug or cover for the muzzle of a cannon or gun to keep out dust and moisture

Comment

Working...
              X