Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have enough experience here that when EQ opens her motel we can staff it with a damn good 24 hour diner as well as a convenience store that carries *everything* and has more "in back" if we run out on the shelves. OK, so I'm stretching things a little with the stock and capacity of the convenience store.
    Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
      I swear to The Flying Spaghetti Monster in the Sky, that I'm going to have a little convenience store in my freaking hotel!
      EQ, your hotel sounds like paradise. I'm decent with computers, and I'm a pretty good cook, do you think you have a spot for me?
      The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

So ... I take it that these SCs are looking for a homely mom & pop restaurant with fantastic food, cheap prices, fast service, friendly staff, open 24 hours (of course), freebies, live entertainment (to suit the SCs needs), top notch environment, within two feet of the SC's hotel room door and a has back a room that would rival Aphrodite's closet ...
        This area is left blank for a reason.

Comment

Sorry I demand that people vacationing in Montana be happy. I guess I can understand people who are stuck there on a business trip or a layover or something. But still there are worse places to be stuck. At least the scenery is nice.

Comment

Quoth Primer View Post
            We have enough experience here that when EQ opens her motel we can staff it with a damn good 24 hour diner as well as a convenience store that carries *everything* and has more "in back" if we run out on the shelves. OK, so I'm stretching things a little with the stock and capacity of the convenience store.
            Everyone knows that no matter what SCs are NEVER happy. There is absolutely no way to please everyone 100% of the time. One person's *everthing* is another person's not.

Quoth jerkface11 View Post
            Sorry I demand that people vacationing in Montana be happy. I guess I can understand people who are stuck there on a business trip or a layover or something. But still there are worse places to be stuck. At least the scenery is nice.
            Not all places in Montana are as pretty as others. I live where there are few mountains & where is starts to resembles North Dakota terrain. It is also quite dry normally. Oh & not to mention the hotel is in the largest town in Montana. Some guests still think it's pretty, but why should we have to make a view pretty?? I imagine hotels in the middle of the city get complaints about that, as if it could be helped. lol "Okay, mam, if you prefer the view I guess you are staying on the roof with the pigeons. No charge."
            When it comes to getting things done, we need fewer architects and more bricklayers. ---Colleen C. Barrett---

Comment

Quoth thehippie777 View Post
              Not all places in Montana are as pretty as others. I live where there are few mountains & where is starts to resembles North Dakota terrain.
              eh, the mountains aren't that bad there... I'd say more northern Sacramento Valley than North Dakota
              If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Working...
              X