Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't leave your pissed off girlfriend here!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't leave your pissed off girlfriend here!

Hi all, this happened a couple of weeks ago but I've been in and out at work, mostly out.

I'm behind the counter and hear what sounds like arguing outside. I move to where I can see and hear, "Give Me The Keys!!!" over and over. He must have given her the keys because he came in, muttered "sorry" and proceeded to walk around with a drink (non-alcoholic) in his hand. (I absolutely hate it when people bring in drinks, especially if I sell it and don't realize they brought it in until they're bitching at me for charging them for it)
    Anyway, he wanders around and heads outside to look at a couple of things I had set up out there.

I'm at the coffee machine cleaning (mainly keeping an eye on them) and next thing I know, he's trying to back his pos truck up with her reaching in the open door! He stops, she tries to get what appeared to be her purse and a small dog, and he would back up again.

This happens a bit longer making it look like he's going to dump her off here, in the middle of nowhere or run her over. Either way I was not happy. Eventually he let her in the car and they left.
    Thank goodness. The last time someone dumped his pissed off girlfriend off they were arguing about who she was flirting with, loud enough I could hear them inside quite well, and she proceeded to kick the hell out of my door. (when she saw me coming, and pissed as hell, she took off walking down the street)

Why these people decide to have their little domestic violence scenes out here I have no idea.

"You'd feel a Hell of a lot better if you'd just rip into the occasional customer."
    ~Clerks

One of the girls at my work told me about a rather heated lovers quarrel that happened in the parking lot in front of m work.
    Apparently these people were screaming bloody murder at one another, chasing one another all over the parking lot, she was pushing him, and all their dirty laundry was being aired.
    Apparently it went on for a good half hour and they drew a hefty crowd.
    Kinda sad I missed it, actually.

Comment

Quoth SuperB View Post
      Why these people decide to have their little domestic violence scenes out here I have no idea.
      Training for Jerry Springer.
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
      X