This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need it by Valentine's Day

Background: Any orders placed before noon central time are for that business day, any orders placed after noon central would be considered placed on the following business day.

Me: Thank you for calling Pink Flamingo Mascot. This is Deevil, how may I help you?
    SC: Can I get a order delivered to me before Valentine's Day?
    Me: Yes, if you go with our next business day shipping, you will receive your order on February 13th. That shipping option is $29.99 for orders $25 and under and goes up generally two to three dollars every $25. We also have a 2-3 business day shipping that would get it to you on Valentine's Day and that one starts out at $19.99.
    SC: No I want it before Valentine's Day.
    Me: Do you know about how much your order would be, I can let you know what the shipping would be.
    SC: I don't know, take my order and we'll figure it out.
    <skip getting billing/shipping info and the one! item she orders which was $15>
    Me: So your order total with the next business day shipping will be $44.99 and arrive on February 13th.
    SC: THAT'S WAY TOO MUCH! Forget about it, I'll just go to the store and get something else. Cancel this order.

Gee thank you for wasting both of our time there lady. The reason I tell people before we start the order that next day delivery starts at 29.99 is so that people with smaller orders can decide if they wish to proceed.

I did that one year. I hated it and when they asked me to work mother's day I said no.
    The angels have the phone box.

Comment

Working...
    X