This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• needs a place to vent about customers

After working for the company for nearly 5 years I finally got the costomer service possition at [ INSERT MEGA RETAIL STORE HERE]. I handle costomers that are here for the sole purpose or returning things under our oh so lienient return policy. With as lienient as it is there Rw still cases where you can't help them but I try. Lol

You are definitely in the right place! I love returns stories. Saw one of our managers get yelled at by a sucktomer with no receipt on a high-ticket item the other day.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Lenient return policy....IOW you have renters, right?
      I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
      -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

I think so. Most of the ones I take are clothes or home stuff. My coworkers seem to get the problems. At least we aren't as lenient as Mart of Walls.
        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
          Lenient return policy....IOW you have renters, right?
          I've heard that some electronics stores have a policy that TV sets bought in the month before the Super Bowl can't be returned after kickoff, precisely to stop renters. Also, it seems to be fairly common for young women to return shoes that "pinched their feet" - and have clearly been danced in all night - immediately after the prom.
          Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
            I've heard that some electronics stores have a policy that TV sets bought in the month before the Super Bowl can't be returned after kickoff, precisely to stop renters. Also, it seems to be fairly common for young women to return shoes that "pinched their feet" - and have clearly been danced in all night - immediately after the prom.
            The stupid thing is, there really are places you can rent TVs or dressy clothing, but the sucktomers won't use them. They'd rather make their local store eat the entire cost.

to clearcalculation! We look forward to your stories!
            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
            My LiveJournal
            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
            X