This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth KiaKat View Post
    b. Glitter cannon? Sounds like my CS chat prop!
    ...and the downwinders are scared of your prop wash... "Can't it just be Sr90 this time? Please?"
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

That's nothing, compared to Dasota's glitterbombs.

D*C09, she actually made some. WE GLITTERED EVERYTHING.

Comment

I'm considering complaining to whatever corporation every time I hear Xmas music before Thanksgiving. That's when I start listening to Xmas music and I see no reason why stores can't do the same. That's just long enough that I start getting sick of Xmas music without wanting to take a bat to whatever item is making the music.

*fearfully looks for her Halloween box in the closet* Can't disturb the Xmas stuff.. can't disturb the Xmas stuff.. If I do, I'll glitter every bit of clothing, bedding and such that I own!
        If I make no sense, I apologize. I'm constantly interrupted by an actual toddler.

Comment

Quoth Victory Sabre View Post
          Oh fuck!

I was just in Sams club, getting things for work, when Christmas music came on!!!

GTA V doesn't come out till next week. I'm going to have to go on a tank rampage in GTA San Andreas to get over this.
          Get yourself some Saints Row. Equally fun and SR4 gives you SUPERPOWERS.
          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

We have glittery HALLOWEEN stuff out. It just shouldn't be like that. Just shouldn't be.
            I would have a nice day, but I have other things to do.

Comment

Glittery Halloween stuff I can handle, the majority of the stuff Random Craft Store has isn't that bad. It's the damn Christmas stuff that has gone overboard.

As for Christmas music, only if it's TSO will I considering listening to it before or after Christmas.
              Eh, one day I'll have something useful here. Until then, have a cookie or two.

Comment

The problem starts when it's forced upon you (as a customer or employee).

I know a lot of people like it, however a lot don't. I don't need to be reminded in mid-September that Christmas is coming.

And, yes, I did do a lot of running over people in GTA San Andreas. Now happy hour to complete my recovery.
                "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

I still remember a year or two ago when walking through Walmart with Al and seeing trees...boy did he fume..
                  Last edited by Tama; 09-14-2013, 03:10 AM.
                  My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

I might have to stop going to Sam's Club.

THEY WERE PLAYING THAT CRAP AGAIN!

I'm not dreaming of a White Christmas, thank you very much.
                    "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                      Oh, the Eric fairy conducted a visitation?
                      Did someone invoke my name?

Ya know, speaking of which, our annual XMAS Card Exchange is right around the corner...

*begins continues cackling evilly*

random unnamed voice > Hey! Listen!

*whipcrack*

erickei > Back to work! Moar glitter! MOAR! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!
                      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth Victory Sabre View Post
                        I might have to stop going to Sam's Club.

THEY WERE PLAYING THAT CRAP AGAIN!

I'm not dreaming of a White Christmas, thank you very much.
                        My wife is there right now, "Demoing".

I'll have to ask her if the xmas music has started yet.

Comment

Today we put up our display of little shiny plastic personalized Christmas ornaments.

And people were buying them already, FFS. It's 80 degrees outside and people are going gaga over the Christmas stuff already.

Half my day was spent filling up a 24-foot section of a gondola with Christmas ornaments. I am rather sparkly at the moment.
                          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I recently took a Playstation 3 to the local Papyrus to be gift-wrapped. It was nearly impossible to find wrapping paper that didn't involve glitter in some way. I started feeling bad for the people who worked there.

(That and foil.)

Comment

Halloween merchandise started coming in before Back-To-School had ended, and I'm talking several pallets worth of Halloween. That was last month in August. Our truck after Labor Day was more Halloween merchandise and a crap load of Christmas trees, lights, ornaments, etc.

Comment

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas,
                                In every store you go!
                                Take a look down isle ten,
                                Glistening once again,
                                With candy canes and glitter chains a glow!
                                It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas,
                                Toys in every floor!
                                The awfullest sight to see is the Black Friday sign that will be
                                On your own store's front door!

This is what was running through my head when I walked into Mart of Wals on Sunday.. and saw xmas stuff already in the garden center.
                                If I make no sense, I apologize. I'm constantly interrupted by an actual toddler.

Comment

Working...
                                X